2 years in - my slow and steady progress

2»

Replies

• johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    wow! You did a wonderful job! Beautiful.
  • roeann53
    roeann53 Posts: 124 Member
    Marvelous .. keep it up!
  • Fruit4dessert
    Fruit4dessert Posts: 150 Member
    Fantastic! Way to go!
  • So I recently passed my 2 year anniversary of being on a weight loss "journey" (I hate that word in the weight loss context). I am not within my HWR range yet, but I am getting there.

I have lost 64lb, and around 8-10 dress sizes. I don't restrict my calorie intake too much, and I definitely have slip up days.

I just wanted to post my progress pictures to keep myself motivated to lose the last 11lb

a6b7584d-1a94-487d-a467-1d71cf994800.jpg7da40a5f-ccb2-44b8-a7e7-bbbf639658b3.jpg

3b3de603-2163-4ac5-adca-fa6b4bfa7727.jpg
    3d2d2f8e-6d82-4536-b31d-9e05d05ed3e5.jpg

Thanks for reading :-) Any (not too mean) comments appreciated
    What a transformation! You have done so well and look great! (I'm 3 months away from my 2 year "anniversary", have lost 49lbs and have 12lbs to go!) :)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Huge difference keep it up.
    I personally believe is better to lose slowly because our skin has time to shrink. You look amazing congrats
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    amazing job! you look awesome.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Maintaining this lifestyle for TWO YEARS is no small accomplishment! I know you said you have slipups, as we all do, but obviously you have kept your commitment and your results show it!
  • marky54
    marky54 Posts: 21 Member
    I too am at my two year line. I have been able to maintain a 51 lbs loss ( a 1/4 of my total body weight when I started) I am very happy with the result but would like to lose a further 7 lbs. I am more relaxed about my eating habits but still use MFP on a daily basis. I now exercise more than I used to so my lifestyle since the start has changed for the better.

Well done on your achievement and keep going.

Its worth it

.:happy:
  • tgdillon
    tgdillon Posts: 35
    Great job!! You look so much happier in the current pictures. Just keep going until you reach your goal!

I agree, you look happier now. Good job!
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    well done that!s a good loss you will soon lose the last bit
  • leishamaree
    leishamaree Posts: 62 Member
    Thanks everybody - I'm feeling the love!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Great progress! You look so healthy and happy!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Thank you so much for posting. Firstly you look great!
    Secondly your post was just what i needed. I was getting very depressed with recent success stories sayoing someone had lost say 30 pounds since January! Mfp is workjng for me but I figure it will take ne two years to get to my goal weight. Your report is really encouraging. Well done!
  • leishamaree
    Thank you so much for posting. Firstly you look great!
    Secondly your post was just what i needed. I was getting very depressed with recent success stories sayoing someone had lost say 30 pounds since January! Mfp is workjng for me but I figure it will take ne two years to get to my goal weight. Your report is really encouraging. Well done!

Thank you! I get frustrated with the slowness of it sometimes, especially when I read some incredible success stories! But I have finally got in through my head that as long as I am moving towards my goal, I am happy :-0
  • You look great! I can really see the difference in your stomach area! :bigsmile:
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    you look fantastic!!! My journey is slow also. I started in October of 2012 and have lost only 30 pounds but it's 30 pounds that is never going to be found again. Your post was just what I needed to help me realize that although people are losing weight at faster rate than I am, slow and steady gets the job done all the same!! So for that, I thank you and you are doing an awesome job
  • Forest777
    Forest777 Posts: 30 Member
    Thanks for posting, you look great. I'm on a two-year plan myself, so I am very inspired to see that slow, consistent weight loss can be done. Thanks again :)
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Very very nice job. Keep it up
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Awesome job, you look great! :)
  • hsmommy22
    hsmommy22 Posts: 3
    You look wonderful! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
  • leishamaree
    Wow, the response has been overwhelming! Thank you!
  • ladyofbugglake
    ladyofbugglake Posts: 37 Member
    Keep going! Keep going!

You are doing great!
  • slybaby1
    slybaby1 Posts: 10 Member
    What a transformation! Great work:)
  • seaflyer
    seaflyer Posts: 7 Member
    You are quite right to do that slow & steady. You look wonderful!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Great job!!! Wonderful sustainable loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!