NSV - I want to exercise!!

Options
I'm going on vacation this weekend and going to an all day concert on Friday. 4 months ago I would just go and enjoy. Today I am gathering all my stuff together to make sure that I can get a run and a work out in before we head to the concert. Amazing what regular exercise will do to you...you start to crave it and look forward to it. I never thought I would be at this point!

Replies

• Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    I feel that same way! Sometimes when I don't feel like I exercised enough, I'm not sweating, or I'm not sore then I will do more until I am!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I used to struggle to just go three days a week for a half hour. Now I'm there 5-6 days a week for an hour on average and I get cranky if I miss a day.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I too feel the same way! Amazing NSV!!!!!!!!
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    Congrats! Same here! I used to think of exercise as a chore but now I seem to think I can never get enough! Like this morning I went on a run and I just came back from a second one this evening. I totally crave working my body and moving, I'm loving it! ^_^ It only gets easier.
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Amen! Who know that less weight +better health = wanting to feel better and exercise more? LOL
  • Becksga
    Becksga Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!