How do you weigh?

Options
2»

Replies

• absofsteel
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning after the loo, naked just before I hop into the shower !! I'd stand on one foot if I thought It would make a difference !!!
  • PapaPolarBear
    Options
    Doesn't matter as long as you are consistant! Pick one.... always weigh naked OR always wear roughly the same type of clothes.

i fully agree with this
  • jac2lyn
    jac2lyn Posts: 90
    Options
    I weigh in first thing in the morning after goign to the bathroom. I usually have on a tanktop (that I sleep in) and undies. No pants or shorts, they come off!! I dont subtract clothing....
  • bellanean
    bellanean Posts: 220
    Options
    I weigh with my work out clothes. I use to weigh naked but would get frustrated when I weighed in with my personal trainer and he would record my weight and it would be up 2 pounds because of my clothes!
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    the choice is yours, but i agree- be consistant. and check your scale. if it is a digital scale check it... put a 5lb bag of sugar on it and make sure it is weighing about 5 lbs!

personally i weigh myself on one of those old scales where you slide the scale until it stays in the middle, i have a digital scale at home and it never tells me the same thing- i just use it to get an idea and then weigh in at work, nude, after my workout.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning in the buff , post peeing and I always make sure my hair is dry if I happen to shower first. That water adds ounces!!!!!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Naked as soon as I get up after I use the rest room!

you have a special room to rest in? :laugh:

(sorry this is from a tv show over here in the UK, kind of making light of the whole rest room/bathroom diffference across the pond, please don't be offended)

Haha I didn't want to say bathroom for some reason...how about after the Potty lol!