Progress So Far...If This Works

Johlawrence
Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
d8ce0057-509a-4d33-a184-eaa5a09e3967_zps4e8a2fd2.jpg
1921da96-557b-4fc9-817f-84991696406d_zps7c9e91f4.jpg

I have lost about 6-7 pounds so far and quite a few inches. I have been sticking to roughly 1200 calories and doing 30 Day Shred about 3-4 times a week. I still have a long ways to go, but I am seeing good results so far.

Replies

• Johlawrence
    I knew these stupid pics wouldn't work. Can someone please help? I hate technology!!!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    I knew these stupid pics wouldn't work. Can someone please help? I hate technology!!!

You need the IMG URL and when you past it into the text box change the to[img]on both sides :ohwell:[/img]
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    null_zpsd810e151.png

null_zps99e1c3f1.jpg

I have lost about 6-7 pounds so far and quite a few inches. I have been sticking to roughly 1200 calories and doing 30 Day Shred about 3-4 times a week. I still have a long ways to go, but I am seeing good results so far.

Wow! You look great!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Congratulations on your success!

For image hosting try using tinypic.com. Its pretty straightforward.
  • Johlawrence

You need the IMG URL and when you past it into the text box change the to[img]on both sides :ohwell:[/img]

Thank you for the help! I knew it had something to do with that. How do people post pictures side by side?
  • Trusten83
    Trusten83 Posts: 38 Member
    www.imgur.com is pretty good too.

EDIT: You look great. Keep it up!
  • sandydiane
    sandydiane Posts: 19 Member
    You look great!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Trade ya??? Seriously, it's working. Keep it up.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Nice...you are making good progress. Keep with it!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Not that I am starring at your chest, but you look more defined there. Your hips and tummy look great too.

w00t!
  • Johlawrence
    Thank you for your kind words and motivation!! Seeing results is the ONLY thing that keeps me going. In total I have lost 14 pounds, but only 6-7 from the first pic to the second. I have about 21 more to lose and hope to meet my goal in August.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!