Replies

• Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    nice. you can see the difference
  • cicigavgab3
    cicigavgab3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, def gonna give this challenge a try!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    you can really see the difference! way to go!
  • tpatten287
    tpatten287 Posts: 1
    Options
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/936761_444858335597280_201988475_n.jpg

Here is an image URL for the 30 day squat and plank challenge I found online and am doing. So far I can really feel a difference.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! Firmer butt and hammies popping out, as other person noted :)
  • louisemallas
    louisemallas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm day 5 on this challenge and up to 70 squats although I don't think I can get the form right - my bum is flat and I definitely want it rounder so will persevere after seeing these pics.
  • Sweets813
    Sweets813 Posts: 2
    Options
    Well you just encouraged me to give it a try :wink: You can even tell in your leg! Nice
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a bit late but I just wanted to say what an awesome job! I can really tell a difference in your butt, thighs, and calves! I'm excited to try it!
  • wondermommie85
    wondermommie85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started this challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • vbuxton
    vbuxton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow. I can really see the definition and additional muscles in the backs of your thighs. I just started this challenge yesterday. Thanks for the post.
  • nagatron
    nagatron Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    no difference
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have no excuse not to this! It's more beneficial than sitting on the couch
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/936761_444858335597280_201988475_n.jpg

Here is an image URL for the 30 day squat and plank challenge I found online and am doing. So far I can really feel a difference.

^^^Thank you. I am going to start this today.

OP- You look great. Thank you for sharing your pics. I am inspired to start a challenge of my own.
  • maundrelle
    maundrelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    good job! your hamstrings and quads look good too :)
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can definitly see the lift!!!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Nice butt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!