banana "pancake"

Options
melindasuefritz
melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
This is the easiest pancake recipe you will ever find in your LIFE!!!!! And it’s 100% made out of natural ingredients. No protein powder, no flour, no sugars…not even almond milk! It’s just 2 ingredients!

Check this ingredient list:

- 1 ripe banana
- 2 whole eggs

Bam!!! That’s it. Just mix in a bowl and make sure the banana is all mashed. Then spray your pan with some PAM, EVO), or coconut oil on low to medium heat, scoop some of the batter on there, give it about 20-30 sec, flip, and done! Serve and eat!

So simple I couldn’t believe it. I almost died. I must have this again!

NUTRITION INFO:

Under 250 calories, nearly 14g of protein! Wowee and no processed anything! These pancakes are gluten free, dairy free, low calorie, and delicious. My fave part is that I am not using any ingredients that are difficult to access in any country. Please try this today and let me know what you think! Maybe you can experiment and add a little cinnamon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Replies

• wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    im having this for breakfast tom! thanks!
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I've never been able to get these to work. They always stick no matter how much spray I use and to get them firm enough to be able to flip, they are so burnt on the one side that they are inedible. :(
  • Westiemom5
    Westiemom5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Sounds Delish- will try tomorrow:)
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    may just have to try these... think they will taste good with some added oats? I feel like that would be tasty
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    This sounds great!
  • mlg1712
    mlg1712 Posts: 14
    Options
    These sound yum! I'll give them a go this afternoon when the kids are home from school :smile:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Banana omelette? interesting, might try
  • ruig0k
    ruig0k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i love banana pancakes but i only add one egg to one banana with a little cinnamon. They are a sweet tasty alternative to eggs.
  • hkb85
    hkb85 Posts: 37
    Options
    banana cookies

banana
    rolled oats
    egg

mix till cookie consistency, tablespoon size dollops on lined baking tray, in oven on 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.

my daughter came up with this recipe
    no exact measurements cause it does depend on how many bananas, how ripe they are, etc
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    this has been posted so many times.

also i would only use 1 egg as 2 is really eggy and hard to cook

Also also i sometimes add baking power to get a little extra fluff
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    banana cookies

banana
    rolled oats
    egg

mix till cookie consistency, tablespoon size dollops on lined baking tray, in oven on 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.

my daughter came up with this recipe
    no exact measurements cause it does depend on how many bananas, how ripe they are, etc

Good old Pinterest
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    breakfast mmm
  • geckospot
    geckospot Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Taste and texture are more like a crepe. Tasty yes, pancake no.
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My baby loves these! I make them for him a couple times a week and he can't eat them fast enough. I also just use one egg and a bit of pumpkin pie spice, and I don't spray anything in my pan before cooking. (And I've never had a problem with sticking.)
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • mlg1712
    mlg1712 Posts: 14
    Options
    I just made these & they are delish! I used 2 bananas, 2 eggs, cinnamon, a bit of quick oats and about a tbsp of chopped walnuts. YUM!

My daughter's taking them for her school lunch tomorrow :happy:
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thanks!
  • Shelly_here
    Shelly_here Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello tomorrows breakfast..... sounds yummy!
  • Nikki_XC
    Nikki_XC Posts: 69
    Options
    Oh yes, I've been loving the heck out of these!! I always add cinnamon and a few drops vanilla to mine, and sometimes blueberries & chia seeds. They're perfect! Some folks don't care for the egg-y texture, but to each their own. I find them to be amazing!
  • Nikki_XC
    Nikki_XC Posts: 69
    Options
    My baby loves these! I make them for him a couple times a week and he can't eat them fast enough. I also just use one egg and a bit of pumpkin pie spice, and I don't spray anything in my pan before cooking. (And I've never had a problem with sticking.)

Pumpkin Pie Spice? GENIUS.