Diet Buddies! 250+

Options
Hey! My best friend and I just made a pact with each other to try to lose 100 lbs each. When we do, we're going on a tropical vacation and getting sexy bikinis to celebrate! I was down almost 40 lbs from my ultimate highest--273, but recent life events and my general lack of motivation made me gain back quite a bit. I'm at 251 now. My goal is 150. If anyone is in a similar situation and wants to join our effort, please feel free! Some words of encouragement would be really nice. I don't seem to be able to lose anything lately.

Replies

• kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Walk, walk till your pants fall off! I have the same goal, friend request coming your way.
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    I would love to work with you and do this together....I too seem to be stuck for the last month. I know, it's only a month but I seem to be getting stuck literally after every 5 pounds I lose. I'm not over 250, I'm currently stuck at 244!! I started my journey at 296!
  • emkrichardson
    emkrichardson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My friend and I are meeting up tomorrow to walk a 5-mile loop in my town. Hopefully that'll kick-start some results.