Hunger Control Help/binging

Options
I've been having some problems with controlling my hunger and was wondering if anybody would have any tips. I usually do really well throughout the day but once dinner comes around, I'll eat, but won't feel full and end up binging for the rest of the night. I was wondering if there were any foods I could eat that would help, or things to do get my mind off of eating?

Replies

• changeyourlimits
    Options
    Hi, what foods are you eating during the day. Increases in sugar can create spikes causing rapid hunger. Or very low carb diets can also make your body crave sugar foods. I normally don't have an issue with feeling hungry. I have 1 serving of fruit a day in the morning, about 2 servings of whole grains up till lunch and eat 3 servings of vegetables a day. then along with that I have my proteins and fats which help with controlling appetite. Also it could be a fiber issue. Fiber also makes the body feel full longer.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I cannot see your diary, but I would wager that you are undereating.

Also, if that picture is current and your ticker is accurate, you may want to talk to a therapist, because you do not have 50+ pounds to lose.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I cannot see your diary, but I would wager that you are undereating.

Also, if that picture is current and your ticker is accurate, you may want to talk to a therapist, because you do not have 50+ pounds to lose.

This I agree with.
    If that is you now, op, then you should be seeking some advice on your self perception, not on weight loss.
    Maybe you are binging because you are under eating and trying to attain an
    Unhealthy weight.