In your 30's and fabulous weight loss support

Options
Hey ladies I know once your in your 30's it's a lot harder to lose weight so lets support each other not just to get ready for summer( even though that's a super bonus lol) but lets lose weight for a better lifestyle. Who's with me?

Replies

• cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    36 years old !! One divorce and 4 kiddos later HERE I AM !!! Lost 28 pounds of my first 50 pound goal !! Could use all the encouragement I can get !!!
  • malarose77
    malarose77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    36 years, 2 kids and full time sit on your butt job. Trying so hard to lose this extra that I have been carrying around for too long. Would love support, but I admit I don't usually post here. For me the weight is coming off so slowly. I have been doing this for almost 2 months and have only seen a decrease of 3 pounds. Over frustrating, but still motivated to make this my year to lose it.
  • nickerbokor
    nickerbokor Posts: 18
    Options
    Ladies it's hard over 30 but we can do it lets show those 20 year old gals how its done
  • angelicamendoza2
    angelicamendoza2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Is 29 close enough to add :) ill be 30 in July so close enough dont you think? Single mother weighing in at 242 @ 5'4 I am pretty desperate.. I am super excited and could use some motivation..
  • tanzz9
    tanzz9 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm in!

I'm 32 - mother of 2 girls and finally making me a priority! Feel free to add me - i'm here everday :-)
  • OhMimi
    OhMimi Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 36 and I really want to reach my goal weight before my 38th birthday. I'll be 37 in July so I really need to step up my game! I'm hoping to get released to be able to exercise in a few more weeks. I'm recovering from an ankle injury. Once I can do some cardio again, I feel like It'll make my goals much easier to reach.

Good luck to everyone! I hope we can motivate each other!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Im in - requests on there way ladies! :)
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, sooon to turn 32, married with a 3 year old.
    My job is an office job, where I sit all day!
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 37....... but not a lady! But I'm equally supportive and it's hard for us guys at over 30 too :p
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in beautiful ladies. I'm a 36 yr old mom.
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I’m 35 and am probably the happiest with my weight/body now than at any age!! Yes its been a hard slog but I think I appreciate my body and health much more now I am a bit older and possibly a little wiser!
  • kuteme
    kuteme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, will be 34 in June. Wife and mother of two with an 8 to 5 office job that has me sitting most of the time. Been pretty skinny growing up but marriage and kids have piled on the weight. Ready to get back into shape and keep it at that. I am in:smile:
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    37 yo - here to power through those last 7 pounds!

We can to it girlies! :flowerforyou:
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    If any of you are interested in more networking and support there is a Group on here called 30 somethings :-)
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 38, single mom to two kids! I am in ladies...and one guy :)! I have really notice as I am getting closer to 40 how much harder to is to lose weight. When I was in my twenties, if I just thought about losing weight it would come off. So I am in! This is good timing too cause I am kinda wondering what happened to my supportive, encouraging friends that were once very active on here. Let's do this!
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I shall be with you :) 31 and plump am i
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 33.
  • alibab36
    alibab36 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 38 years old and a single mum to 2 kids . I am very happy with where i am weight wise at the minute concentrating on losing body fat and getting lean . I was 200 lbs at my heaviest but i am the same weight 3 years now so it can be done in the late thirty's and maintained . I get told i look younger since i lost the weight so that is a bonus
  • Dewdropps
    Dewdropps Posts: 111
    Options
    32 here (33 in a couple months), mother of 3, 5'1 and weighing 229 currently :(

Feel free to add me!
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    33 married mother of 5...finally taking time to focus on more of me and being healthier as my kids are older now, 22-8, 3 oldest are step children, no I wasn't 11 when I first had one, lol. I am here daily feel free to add me. Would love the motivation and support:).