Weight Loss Journey-Friends Needed

Options
Hello,

I am a 32 y/o female with a hefty (excuse the pun) goal ahead of me. I would like to lose 90 pounds. I've always been a big girl. At one time, I lost 100 lbs through attending college and having a super active job. I was able to keep the weight off for 2-3 years. Then, I stopped smoking, and I have gained most of the weight back. Even though I have recognized this as a problem, I have not done anything to address this problem, until now! I am looking for friends to join me on this journey...

Anyone lost in the past without really having to try? I realize now this will be an uphill battle that will take a tremendous amount of strength and support. I would like to be a support for others, and I know I need support as well!

Replies

• wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    add me we can motivate each other!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    A friend request has been sent.

You can reach your goals.
    I like the saying "It won't be easy, but the outcome will be well worth it"
    Also the saying that says "everything in life worth having, is worth fighting for." We need to fight for our happiness, because everyone deserves to feel and be happy.
    I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 165 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 15 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. Hi, You can reach your goals.
  • availles
    availles Posts: 11
    Options
    Motivation is usually what stops us in our tracks. You need some handholding.Myfitnesspal have teamed up with fitbug to help in cases like yours.Check out the fitbugorb site for details