coffee

Options

Replies

• 220Dani
    220Dani Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The almond milk I buy is 30 calories for a CUP! a Freakin Cup! I don't even use a cup... I don't even use half a cup... get Silk Vanilla Almond Milk 30 calories

This is a fantastic idea. I'll have to buy some next time I go shop. Thanks for that tip.
  • TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cups every morning; each with a splenda and 2 Tbsp nondairy liquid creamer. totally worth it.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    a world without coffee is not a world I want to live in :laugh:

black as black gets, no sweetener or creamer. As it was intended.
  • Dort68
    Dort68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My morning cupS of joe are the best part of my day. Why "punish" yourself? Just figure out how to make your coffee + creamer + milk or whatever fit your macros. (IIFYM)

I kicked the artificial sweetener in my coffee. Now I'm just down to milk and some vanilla creamer. yummmmm. Drinking coffee keeps me SANE.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    coffee is my big thing. For me I was more worried about the crap in the coffee mate. I switched to Coffee mate Natural bliss: Milk, cream and sugar. Straight forward. Then I cut it with Fat Free half & half. That cuts down on the sugar in each cup. Works for me and I'm not crabby due to lack of coffee. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    can i just say i made my coffee only added i tbsp of creamer 30 calories and im still in my daily target very worht it i love coffee!
  • middle_path
    Options
    My breakfast is always: (a) a protein shake, and (b) a medium-large cup of coffee with 2 tablespoons of half-and-half.

I switch back and forth between the two -- a few sips of one, wait, a few of the other, wait, etc. -- and this combo never fails to keep me full until lunch.

I like coffee black, too, or with almond/coconut milk, but I think the little bit of fat from the half-and-half helps stave off hunger. And it's only 40 calories.
  • wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    yeah i love coffee i didnt drink it for a while and i hated it! im glad im able to still drink it but control my portions!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Every single day. Coffee with half and half and truvia. I just log it and love it.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Every single day. Coffee with half and half and truvia. I just log it and love it.
    This is going to be my new motto!
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee with creamer. . 1 - 6 tablesoons... Love mixing it with hot chocolate and Milo (Jamaican chocolate malt beverage)... yum yum
  • chileheadmike
    chileheadmike Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I home roast my own. French press, no cream, no sugar.

You can have my coffee when you pry it from my cold, caffeinated hand.
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've been told I make the best.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Coffee, coffee, coffay!!!! At least 3 HUGE mugs every morning. Grind up those coffee beans for the freshest, most wonderful coffee every morning! I drink it black. I don't need to add anything because it's already awesome, but if I do add something, it would have to be milk, silk, sugar and sometimes ICE.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee and drink 2 cups with 1/2 tbsp honey in each. If I want more, I use Natural Bliss Sweet Cream and add 1-2 tbsp to 16oz. Also love lattes so I get my milk for the day but do not add any syrup.
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I add 1-2 tbsp of silk creamer. and 1-2 tsp. of sugar. Haven't switched back to doing stevia or something.

If I order out I usually get a cappuccino or a nonfat cafe misto with sugar free syrup.

But I'm down to only have 1-2 cups a day, and usually don't even finish that.
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    does anyone still drink coffee on their diet plan? do you use creamer and by that i mean 1 or 2 tbsp not a cup of it lol! i wanted to have coffee again with my coffee mate but only have it with a tbsp or two but wanted to get everyones input!
    it probably would be very dangerous for other peoples health if i stopped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Still incorporate my nespresso, couldn't live without it! I use skinny milk and am down to half a sachet of equal. Hope to totally stop that in time. But I could never give up mu cuppa Joe :drinker:
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have one K cup per day (Nantucket blend) on the large setting with 2 Stevia blend packets and either fat free (cheaper) or sugar free flavored creamer. It's about 70 calories so I log it and enjoy it. One cup a day is all I need.
    If I go to starbucks (not often) I order a tall light caramel frapucchino blended coffee, 130 calories, the perfect midday snack.
  • GreenChile3
    GreenChile3 Posts: 65
    Options
    mmmmmm LOVE me some coffee. Used to overload cream and sugar but now i drink it black. Little to no calories.