5"3 ladies?

Options

Replies

• jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'2". In a year I have lost 9 lbs and 6 inches off my waist :)
  • AnneMercedes
    AnneMercedes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 can I play?

I was 218.6 I am now about 116 :-)
    double2_zps000cdfd2.jpg

wow this is motivation

I agree....Thanks so much for posting your before and after pics....you look amazing!

I'm 5'3" and 3/4" I would like to play too....I've lost 13lbs so far and I'm looking to lose 50 more.
    great work by the way
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    5'3 here...just starting out on this journey (this time anyway). I have quite a bit to loose...

Add me!
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 can I play?

I was 218.6 I am now about 116 :-)
    double2_zps000cdfd2.jpg

You look amazing!!!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    5'3" here!! feel free to add........
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    5'2 1/2 - Does that count ?? :smile: - Feel free to add
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and want to lose about 15-20. Feel free to add me :)
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    5'2 - 5# down... and down 1 belt "notch"

SW: 180
    CW: 175
    GW: 145 (maybe lower... but that's the goal for now until I see how that feels)
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    5ft 3 lost 24lb so far this year!:smile:
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    5'3" here. I have lost 10 pounds so far. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3ish (5'4 on a good day lol) I weighed myself on May 1st and I was 207 lbs, I'll be weighing myself again on May 31st. I can't say for sure I've lost weight but I feel like I have, we'll see next Friday. Any of you girls can add me, I log every day and I'm on here probably way too much every day lol. I don't have a specific weight goal in mind, just trying to get my health under control. :smile:
  • kplitvin
    kplitvin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5'3 here! Started at 228 down to about 214. Feel free to add me! Lots more to go!
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3. I started MFP at 174, my highest weight was almost 190. I'm down to 164 as of today and I went from a size 17 to size 12. I eat 1800-2000 calories because if I go lower then I am grouchy and starving. I am currently doing JIllian Michaels ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack, I do the vids back to back for 2 days and then I take a day off and repeat. I also do 20-40 minutes of yoga because my mucsle's tend to tighten up and give this odd sensation like restless leg syndrome.
  • viridianasan
    viridianasan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Not a success story yet! but getting there!

5'3
    SW 194
    CW 169
    GW 140
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    That's me ~70lbs down (from October 2011 - October 2012 using MFP) - have kept it off since October, decided to kick it up another notch and try to drop another 15-20 lbs this year to reach ultimate goal (slow going at this point, but I'm not giving up! At least I know I can maintain!)

SW: 235
    CW: 165ish
    GW: 150ish
  • ruthyluv
    ruthyluv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm about 5'3.5. Starting weight March 25, 2013 was 142 and as of May 20, 2013 I weigh 119. That's 23 lbs in almost 2 months. I try to get at least an hour of strength training or cardio in 6 days a week and eat a healthy diet of lean meat, veggies, fruit, and nuts.

That's awesome!! I'm 5'4 and I've only lost 4 lbs in the last 2 months. I workout 5-6 times a week and have been staying under my calorie goal but for some reason i'm not dropping the weight. I am actually thinking of changing my diet to eating only protein, veggies, and fruits. So it's basically no carbs, correct? I'm assuming no booze as well?? :) Wanted to see what your workout regime is as well as any pointers you can give..as it is obviously working for you based on your comment. THank you for the inspiration. :drinker:
  • xcarinarx
    xcarinarx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3" and started at 178 and am currently at 163 (-15 lbs since january). wish i could get it off quicker, but i know i am not as strict with my diet as i should be but i work out like a maniac so i think that helps lol....my goal weight is eventually 120.
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yes! Here's my 30DS results! I posted yesterday! Just started P90X after finishing 30DS

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/996767-30ds-before-after-photos-stats-5-3
  • BrookeDG1989
    Options
    im 5'2! Im looking to lose atleast 50 pounds!
  • gordismami
    gordismami Posts: 20
    Options
    MEEEE lol I am still on my journey :) add me if you would all like to...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!