20 lb challenge

Options

Replies

• RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Day One. Ok, under goal but let myself down with toast for supper - old habits die hard.

Lietee31 - are you sure that 1200 is enough? There are a lot of post from people who haven't seen the results they were looking for on that low an intake. Don't want to rain on your parade, but at the same time don't want you putting in lots of work and not seeing the results you deserve from it.
  • missreadyforchange
    Options
    I would love to do this too. I am meeting gene Simmons on July 23rd, which means a lot of pictures and I hate pictures. I need competition for me to stick to something (i dont know why) I hope you dont mine me looking at this as a competition.
  • Lietee31
    Lietee31 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    yes 1200 is enough for me i am short and a female ive done this before and lost the weight then when i got to the weight i wanted i just didnt maintain. i loose roughly about 2 lbs a week same as everyone else. and mfp gave me the 1200 calorie diet
  • Turtle1794
    Turtle1794 Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm in!
  • amyjensengreenberg
    amyjensengreenberg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I go on vacation the week of July 29th so this works out perfectly! :smile:
  • 19Palomino
    19Palomino Posts: 2
    Options
    Would love to join :happy:

Michele
  • Lietee31
    Options
    yes everyone is welcome to join. I'm at 61 days and counting left. I had a very minor hiccup of gaining 0.2 of a pound with my lack of sleep and zero motivation right now it don't surprise me and its probably just regular body flux. I'm still at a loss of 2.4 lbs since i started and got 17.6 to go. im still eating my 1200 cals a day n sticking to it. GL everyone and hope to hear some news about weight coming off
  • Loldebbie
    Loldebbie Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in. My first goal is 20 lbs. and hopefully more will come:)
  • Lietee31
    Options
    so i was hoping that on the 27th everyone would do their first weigh ins :D i started on the 20th and so it would be a week for me. so if everyone would weigh in on the 27th n they can add weight loss for the week if they are not comfortable with showing their weight it be great. lets try our best to hit that 20 lbs goal
  • ashmike12
    ashmike12 Posts: 23
    Options
    Im in too!!
  • amautrey
    amautrey Posts: 2
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Saturday Mornings. I have been working out 3-4 times a week for at least an hour a day(usually almost 2). I will start tracking my weight

Starting weight: 5/5-194.2
    Current Weight:5/22 189.2
    Goal Weight: 160
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Im in!! For exercise I am doing zumba four times a week and walking at least 10,000 5 days a week and eating right.
    I may add in JM Ripped in 30 to help me tone.

Thanks- looking forward to the journey.
  • MyHealthyTemple
    MyHealthyTemple Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would like to join too please. :-) I lost weight, slipped, came off MFP then gained back a lot of the pounds I previously lost. :-( I was still 9 pounds lighter than my start goal however, so not all was lost. I rejoined MFP on Monday of this week (20th) and have already lost 2 pounds this week. My 43rd birthday is 21st July so this challenge is perfect timing! My hip and knees will thank me if I lose 20 lbs too!

Start weight: 175 lbs (May 20th)

Goal: 155 lbs (July)
  • Lietee31
    Options
    keep up the good work
  • Lietee31
    Options
    Hello, I would like to join too please. :-) I lost weight, slipped, came off MFP then gained back a lot of the pounds I previously lost. :-( I was still 9 pounds lighter than my start goal however, so not all was lost. I rejoined MFP on Monday of this week (20th) and have already lost 2 pounds this week. My 43rd birthday is 21st July so this challenge is perfect timing! My hip and knees will thank me if I lose 20 lbs too!

Start weight: 175 lbs (May 20th)

Goal: 155 lbs (July)
  • Lietee31
    Options
    wtg
  • corby165
    corby165 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've got 33lb to lose till goal but 20lb by the end of July would be great! I'm booking a holiday soon but don't know when for yet, so if its August at least ill be down 20lb fingers crossed! It's also my son's 2nd birthday in September so would be great to have lost the baby weight completely and that little extra :)

Height: 5ft 8in
    Current weight: 184lb
    Goal at end of this challenge: 164lb
    But even if its 10 or 15lb ill be happy!

We can do it everyone!:)
  • MandiMcClure
    MandiMcClure Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I see I'm a little late, but I gotta start somewhere and I need some support and food ideas. I get frustrated and hate counting calories but it works the best for me so I need to stick with it. I'm starting today!
  • pbad214
    pbad214 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in.....
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Would love to start with you