'girlfriend'

Options
mank32
mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
...to me, is NOT the word you use to describe someone to whom you do not say goodnight, and then not text or call for 2.5 days and when you do it is only because she has texted you first to see if your plans are still on for the eve and all you have to say is "not today i had to work."

seems to me like 'weekend piece of @ss' is more appropriate in this situation.

amiright?

Replies

• Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Right
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Um.

aag952.gif
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    So you don't have plans tonight?

How YOU doin'?
  • FitnessCharl
    FitnessCharl Posts: 166
    Options
    I am fresh from a break up.... So this sounds...AWESOME

But if you are a keen bean and it makes you feel rubbish, then kick his @s! to the curb...
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My only suggestion then is "Don't be his girlfriend".
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

FIRST!!!!!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    fwb

Keep looking until you find someone worthy of you- use the current moron for your gratification then kick him out of bed after he brings you a sammich.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    At your age, you should have control of your own love life. It's pretty simple. Embrace the booty call or tell him to get lost.
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You answered your own question. For obvious reasons, why does this need to be validated?!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I think u already kno the answer to this.

kanetoewsssssmall.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    love this gif
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Boo. I am in a similar situation. And it's driving me crazy. Why are we exclusive if our relationship practically doesn't exist? It's not like I'm the one that said let's be bf/gf, so why do I have to deal with having a semi-present significant other? I think I'll talk to him about it when I see him...this weekend...unless he stands me up. :grumble:
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    He's not that into you. Move on.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like you're single hun. Go out and have some fun
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    He's not that into you. Move on.

^^^ This. He's not worth your time if he doesn't feel that you are worth his time. You can find better and feel better.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Why are we exclusive if our relationship practically doesn't exist? It's not like I'm the one that said let's be bf/gf, so why do I have to deal with having a semi-present significant other? I think I'll talk to him about it when I see him...this weekend...unless he stands me up. :grumble:

EXACTLY. i came for the @ss. i wasn't looking for a bf. HE started in with the goo-goo eyes and the 'gf' talk and introducing me to all his friends and family, saying 'i make him happy'. WTFever.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Why are we exclusive if our relationship practically doesn't exist? It's not like I'm the one that said let's be bf/gf, so why do I have to deal with having a semi-present significant other? I think I'll talk to him about it when I see him...this weekend...unless he stands me up. :grumble:

EXACTLY. i came for the @ss. i wasn't looking for a bf. HE started in with the goo-goo eyes and the 'gf' talk and introducing me to all his friends and family, saying 'i make him happy'. WTFever.

If that's the case, then why does it bother you?
  • aperrillioux
    Options

DITTO. Seriously, it was a one night stand. We met at a bar. And then he's like, is that all this is?

And the problem, @sillygooseie, is that now I'm supposed to be in an exclusive relationship. So basically I'm not allowed to look for other men, but I'm not REALLY in a relationship. It's just annoying. I'd rather be single and chatting other men up or in a relationship with a guy who's really there.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

This.

I don't see anything "exclusive" about anything I've read in the quotes here. These are merely casual hook-ups that go on for longer than average.
  • aperrillioux
    Options

This.

I don't see anything "exclusive" about anything I've read in the quotes here. These are merely casual hook-ups that go on for longer than average.

He's discussed it with me. We are definitely supposed to be exclusive.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

**** punch him.