Replies

• thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look great - very inspirational!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That is encouraging since I cannot exercise much either. Good on you! I am totally stalled though and can't seem to get below a certain threshold that is still obese. I would just like to be overweight rather than obese. I was doing fine for the first 39 pounds on EM2WL. What did you use to calculate your BMR? Since the deficits are not great I am just overeating enough to maintain ( which culd be worse, am glad I am hovering just a ew pounds over where I stalled) over these last 7 months. I feel out of control & desparate anf not sure what to do. EM2WL has not helped with the desire to overeat like I hoped it might.
  • nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Options
    You look so great!!! You have such an amazing attitude! Keep it up!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I love reading success stories like yours. You totally understand success comes from dedication, not starvation and torture. This is not meant to take away from your efforts. Its obvious you put in the work and took the time to gain knowledge to make this something that you can live with day to day long term. Taking charge of your health is not a 6 month quick fix and you have proven that in a most inspirational way. I hope everyone that struggles reads your story and sees getting healthy is not a punishment, but a betterment. You look great!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    That is encouraging since I cannot exercise much either. Good on you! I am totally stalled though and can't seem to get below a certain threshold that is still obese. I would just like to be overweight rather than obese. I was doing fine for the first 39 pounds on EM2WL. What did you use to calculate your BMR? Since the deficits are not great I am just overeating enough to maintain ( which culd be worse, am glad I am hovering just a ew pounds over where I stalled) over these last 7 months. I feel out of control & desparate anf not sure what to do. EM2WL has not helped with the desire to overeat like I hoped it might.

You may want to start your own thread, describe what you have been doing, stats, and open your diary temporarily so people can help you.
    For BMR, try
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
  • kariandtc
    kariandtc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference. You look great! Congrats!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • rebeccat42
    rebeccat42 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration. Thanks for posting!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You rock Lady! :happy:
  • 82mercedes
    82mercedes Posts: 7
    Options
    Good Job!!!! I am following your lead, just know your story has inspired many lady!
  • tigs728
    tigs728 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love your story, your commitment and your approach! Your progress is stunning and totally sustainable with that attitude too. Go you!! Very proud to have you as my MFP friend.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    your a hottie, way to go!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great success! Thank you for sharing your approach. I want the scale to move faster, but I'm learning that the slow and steady I can achieve my goals and still enjoy my life.

You look wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!