'girlfriend'

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Why are we exclusive if our relationship practically doesn't exist? It's not like I'm the one that said let's be bf/gf, so why do I have to deal with having a semi-present significant other? I think I'll talk to him about it when I see him...this weekend...unless he stands me up. :grumble:

EXACTLY. i came for the @ss. i wasn't looking for a bf. HE started in with the goo-goo eyes and the 'gf' talk and introducing me to all his friends and family, saying 'i make him happy'. WTFever.

If that's the case, then why does it bother you?

This.

I don't see anything "exclusive" about anything I've read in the quotes here. These are merely casual hook-ups that go on for longer than average.

He's discussed it with me. We are definitely supposed to be exclusive.

So maybe you should.. uh......just leave?
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Why are we exclusive if our relationship practically doesn't exist? It's not like I'm the one that said let's be bf/gf, so why do I have to deal with having a semi-present significant other? I think I'll talk to him about it when I see him...this weekend...unless he stands me up. :grumble:

EXACTLY. i came for the @ss. i wasn't looking for a bf. HE started in with the goo-goo eyes and the 'gf' talk and introducing me to all his friends and family, saying 'i make him happy'. WTFever.

If that's the case, then why does it bother you?

This.

I don't see anything "exclusive" about anything I've read in the quotes here. These are merely casual hook-ups that go on for longer than average.

He's discussed it with me. We are definitely supposed to be exclusive.

So maybe you should.. uh......just leave?

Maybe we should. I'd rather talk with him about it first though, because I do like the guy.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I am fresh from a break up.... So this sounds...AWESOME

But if you are a keen bean and it makes you feel rubbish, then kick his @s! to the curb...

YES x11'y billion.
  • Caitychuu
    Caitychuu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My now ex and I had this going on for the last month of our relationship. Finally I told him to f*** off.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Awkward.....
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    At your age, you should have control of your own love life. It's pretty simple. Embrace the booty call or tell him to get lost.
    That's kind of what I'm thinking... :blushing:
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my relationship with the pizza delivery guy.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Awkward.....

awkward.gif
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's called a piece and nothing more.

Sorry! :flowerforyou:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

FIRST!!!!!

LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I am fresh from a break up.... So this sounds...AWESOME

But if you are a keen bean and it makes you feel rubbish, then kick his @s! to the curb...

YES x11'y billion.

i love 11'y billion
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

So the problem is... you got what you wanted?

He just pulled out the "false boyfriend" ploy. Intermediate-level player. Page 32 of the handbook.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    60139-1Yxz.gif
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

h674.gif
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I was debating between reading this thread and the "poop, no really, poop" thread. I obviously did not choose wisely.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I was debating between reading this thread and the "poop, no really, poop" thread. I obviously did not choose wisely.

It's not too late to change your mind...although, I'm not sure I recommend it.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    At your age, you should have control of your own love life. It's pretty simple. Embrace the booty call or tell him to get lost.

Oh yes, EMBRACE IT!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Op, the thing you described was more of a FWB... But honestly... If that is not what you are looking for I would probably just call it all off and start looking for someone that wants the same thing as you.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

It's not too late to change your mind...although, I'm not sure I recommend it.
    Hang on, I'm coming with you.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    LOL, my husband never says "goodnight" nor does he call me or text regularly, but I'm not his girlfriend :glasses:

I'm perfectly happy just being a piece of *kitten* for my husband. We have a ton of fun that way.

Booty calls can become something special if you stop expecting so damn much from them. My man was supposed to be a one night stand. He liked it so much, he just kept coming back. ***** whooped his *kitten*!