Hey guys!!

Options
I just started MFP and if someone can please help me understand how to record your exercise.... Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    If you are online (not an app), click on the exercise tab at the top. You'll see Cardio and Strength listed separately. Click Add Exercise. Then search the database for your exercise. Pick the closest one. If I can't find exactly what I want, I go with the closest that is slightly less than I think. If you can't find the one you want, you can Add and Exercise to the Database below the search. You have to know your calories burned though. If you are using a machine to count calories, make sure you put in your weight and age...make a HUGE difference.
  • gotitademiel
    Options
    Thanks, and i don't know what to enter..ok this is what i do for my workout routine... i work out 4 days a week.. 1 day i do bars and plates for 45 min and some streching for 30 min..... 2 days i do circuit training for 1hr and then some yoga for 35min another day i do bodyfit for 45min and walk for about 30min. So how do i enter Bars and Plates, Circuit and Bodifit?? Sorry if this is too much but i really would like to keep a journal of all my exercise :(