positive female friends/ females who wear make up

Options
I am looking for positive female friends and females who wear make up. I am a single lady who is 38 years old. A college freshman at Ames Christian University. I started out 2 1/2 years ago at 250 pounds and I am currently at 169 pounds. could use the support and encouragement of positive females as I am working to cross the finish line.

my plans of action are:

1. Go back on the Maker's diet ( this is basicially eating clean organic foods)

2. Jorge Cruise Strength training work outs Monday-Saturday

3. bumping my work outs to 30 minuets to start with and build up to working out 90 minuets

4. logging the good, the bad and the ugly in my food diary

5. drinking 2 1 liter bottles of water a day to keep me hydrated

6. surrond myself with positivity and leave Debbie downer behind

7. find my proper calories based on my height, age , activity level and eat according to it.

8. set mini goals of 10 pound intervals with my weight until I hit my goal weight

I am a stay at home single mom of an 11 year old daughter. I am dealing with binge eating and taking a christian based course online to address these issues. would love christian sisters in christ for friends too. I want to keep my friend list small so I can support everyone and get to know them as a person not a number. would love true friends.

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Lol why females who wear make-up?
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I was a little curious about the make-up too!

It sounds like you have good plans, OP. Good luck! :smile:

Edited for clarification because I forgot to quote the post above mine.
  • stacetherainbow
    Options
    Exactly.....?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I wear make-up but only when I'm negative.
  • stacetherainbow
    Options
    I wear make-up but only when I'm negative.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused right now.... WTF does makeup have to do with anything?
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the make-up as as well.
    BUT on that front I am a trained make-up artist actually :) haha so if you are looking for tips I could possibly help
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm a positive kind of a person and I'm female but I don't wear make up so I guess that rules me out then.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I wear make-up on my *kitten*. Does that count?
  • HotCuppaJo
    Options
    star_trek_picard_make_up-11155.gif
  • raspberrytartgirl
    raspberrytartgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    sorry the reason is because I have never worn it and plan on wearing some wanted to talk to ladies who wear it. any pointers they might have.
  • abeechu
    abeechu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ooooh that makes more sense :) Well I'm sure @PartyKardy can help you out a lot more, but I wear make-up daily for work because I'm still young at heart and sometimes it translates to my skin through acne.

I try to stick to very hypoallergenic, light makeup for daily use because I have sensitive skin, and the most that I do is moisturizer --> primer --> foundation --> setting powder --> blush --> eye liner --> chapstick --> lotion for my arms and legs because I live in Dallas and if I don't I'll end up looking like a Ninja Turtle. It may seem like a lot, but my routine takes me no more than 10min in the morning... and that includes the 5min it takes me to apply blush, eye liner, chapstick, and lotion in the car while I'm sitting at various traffic lights.

Since I know that I should probably not advertise any particular product, I didn't say the specifics, but if you're curious I'd love to share via message or something! Feel free to add me!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    sorry the reason is because I have never worn it and plan on wearing some wanted to talk to ladies who wear it. any pointers they might have.

This makes so much more sense *LOL*
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    now that is FUNNY!
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

I thought that might be the reason, but it certainly wasn't clear in the first post.

I don't seek to be around people who are positive 24/7; I value people who are intelligent, sensitive, and tell me the truth, preferably in a tactful manner. They encourage me when I need it and caution me if I require that instead.
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options

That's my question as well.
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    star_trek_picard_make_up-11155.gif

:laugh:
  • HotCuppaJo
    Options

I still don't get it. :noway:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options

There are youtube tutorials for that.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options

3. bumping my work outs to 30 minuets to start with and build up to working out 90 minuets

Do you do ballet? Or are you just really vigorously playing piano or something?