Heart Attack Grill

Options
Why would anyone intentionally eat here? Do they not care about their health THAT much? Even from a joking stand point, I can't handle it. Plus, if you weigh more than 350lbs you eat FOR FREE.

Anyone else feel the same?

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    A little, but it's just a marketing gimmick. Eating there on a regular basis is probably not the best idea but it's not so different than eating a huge plate of pasta alfredo, which many refer to as a 'heart attack on a plate', every now and then.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I think the fact they are GLORIFYING heart attacks and obesity is disgusting... But then again the only one in my area went under because apparently people wised up and they didn't get much business.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    A little, but it's just a marketing gimmick. Eating there on a regular basis is probably not the best idea but it's not so different than eating a huge plate of pasta alfredo, which many refer to as a 'heart attack on a plate', every now and then.
    Mmm, pasta alfredo. That kind of stuff tastes so much better when it's a once-a-year sort of thing. You appreciate it more.
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    Yes, I would and I would eat for free right now. But its one of those places you go just to say you went. Heard they have great service...HA
  • sarahmaedzz
    sarahmaedzz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would and I would eat for free right now. But its one of those places you go just to say you went. Heard they have great service...HA

I'm not sure I could even do the "went just to say I've been there." It's so disgusting to glorify something like that..
  • sarahmaedzz
    sarahmaedzz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think the fact they are GLORIFYING heart attacks and obesity is disgusting... But then again the only one in my area went under because apparently people wised up and they didn't get much business.

I agree!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Nope. That place is absolutely declicious. That is why you eat there. The "nurses" don't hurt either. A nice quad-by pass burger... mmmmm...

0902phr_08_z+gm_chrysler_merge_save_chevy_camaro_other_news+heart_attack_grill.jpg
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    Nevermind, too mean. xD
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Nope. That place is absolutely declicious. That is why you eat there. The "nurses" don't hurt either. A nice quad-by pass burger... mmmmm...

0902phr_08_z+gm_chrysler_merge_save_chevy_camaro_other_news+heart_attack_grill.jpg

I must pilgrimage to this glorious holy place
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, too mean. xD

I saw it... I saw... :P
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It actually looks pretty tasty.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    hmm, I would eat there
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    Nevermind, too mean. xD

I saw it... I saw... :P
    Boo. :P

I still think it was funny. I laugh at my own jokes. -_-
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

I must pilgrimage to this glorious holy place

Dammit, now I'm hungry ; (
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Would never. Ever. Ever. Eat there.

BTW guys, those hot waitresses are silently judging the **** out of you.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'd eat there.. but then again most people question my sanity on a daily basis.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone intentionally eat here? Do they not care about their health THAT much? Even from a joking stand point, I can't handle it. Plus, if you weigh more than 350lbs you eat FOR FREE.

Anyone else feel the same?

If it is here and there I don't see much harm in it.... But I'm sure that someone is already planning on eating this for months on end, gain a huge amount of weight, develop some kind of disease from it and then fill a lawsuit against the establishment.....
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    It is the place that is farthest away from "being good for you". Its a great gimmick diner. People eat at Hooters (food just as bad for you). I went there just to say I have been there - Its over the top.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I don't want to start rumors but I thought the owner had several heart attacks and is no longer alive. True? Maybe it's the owner of the local Heart Attack Grills near me? Repeat this is only what people around hear say... I don't know if its fact.
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'd go there once just for grins. And then go run a 5K afterwards...