124»

Replies

• getrealforme
    Options
    bump
  • shanniepk
    shanniepk Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We do burpees all the time at my bootcamp classes. Somtimes 100s in a session depending on the circuit or workout. Last night we did "horizontal burpees". Basically did a burpee, then jumped with both legs up sideways over a box and did them again on the other side, and repeated it back and forth for a few minutes at at time. They work lots of muscles and make you feel accomplished, and you know your core is getting stronger when you get better at them. They take a lot of cardiovascular endurance and I know a lot of people that get dizzy doing them because they don't keep their head up. I personally love them and have gotten pretty good at them, but most people moan and groan when you mention them. I just embrace them because they are tough!
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We do burpees all the time at my bootcamp classes. Somtimes 100s in a session depending on the circuit or workout. Last night we did "horizontal burpees". Basically did a burpee, then jumped with both legs up sideways over a box and did them again on the other side, and repeated it back and forth for a few minutes at at time. They work lots of muscles and make you feel accomplished, and you know your core is getting stronger when you get better at them. They take a lot of cardiovascular endurance and I know a lot of people that get dizzy doing them because they don't keep their head up. I personally love them and have gotten pretty good at them, but most people moan and groan when you mention them. I just embrace them because they are tough!

AMEN!