Where do you carry your weight?

Options
Where do you carry the majority of your weight? I carry all of my excess weight in my tummy :sad:
Good thing it's on its way OUT!! LOL

Replies

• spcr0428
    spcr0428 Posts: 51
    Options
    Tummy, ugh!!!
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Me too! And it goes front to back not side to side. Sometimes I really am round!!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    In this order: Thighs, tummy, butt. If I could only lose it in that order. Sigh.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Tummy and thighs
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    My thighs. :( My whole family is plagued with ham hock thighs...I just got lucky and inherited it... //sarcasm
  • LabMonkeySteph85
    Options
    Stomach.Ugh. I have a c-section tire. Under my fat roll. Yuck:(
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My belly and my back... yes my back has gotten a lot better but I used to look like a busted can of bisciuts from the back...lol
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I am a classic pear. Small on top, bigger on the bottom.
  • marygoodnight007
    Options
    This is how I wish I lost weight (in order): Tummy, thighs, bust

This is how I lose weight: bust, thighs, tummy.

Genetics are no fair.
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am the poster child for an apple shaped body type. I hate it so much. I get asked all the time when I'm due!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Definitely my thighs...specifically under my butt, inner thigh, and around my knees. WHY the knees?!?! It is the strangest place to store fat. Not useful in any way.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Thighs for sure:(
  • wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    all over its pretty even though my legs have always been super toned!
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Stomach and arms ????
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    It used to be most visible in my upper arms and breasts (at a 25 BMI), but now (20 BMI), I find it's sitting at the top of my thighs and my lower abs. I've always been an hourglass, but fat shows differently at different weights for me, I find.
  • Verohh
    Verohh Posts: 24
    Options
    I have rolls and rolls around my middle, my thighs, my neck, fat hangs from my arms, and my face looks freakish when I hang my head upside down over the side of the bed.................. Funny though how I'm able to look at myself and think, "wow, I don't look so bad from this angle!" LOL denial is alive and well in me!
  • kevin24martin
    Options
    Hmmm...Id say mainly in one of my booty rolls on the left butt cheek.
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thighs, for sure. And of course its the last place I lose fat. :grumble:
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    The gut for sure. Some in the thighs, too. I've been pretty fortunate to not have a lot of leg or upper arm fat problems; the the mid-section that likes to hold onto the weight.

AND - My chest shrinks when I lose weight. It's the first thing to shrink down. I guess 'the girls' really are just fat.
  • lmnconn
    lmnconn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kind of evenly all over, so I don't notice getting big, it really crept up on me. Likewise, when losing the weight it wasn't noticeable until I had lost a lot. I'm now down 34lbs and people at work are just now noticing. I've gone down 4 pant sizes and nobody noticed until now.