Anyone starting the 30 day shred?

Options
Hey everyone,
I just joined MFP, and need some buddies to share my 30 day shred journey with. I'm starting the shred today (bought the DVD over a month ago!). Let me know if anyone is starting now or started recently and we can pump each other along!

Replies

• pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started yesterday :) I also need a buddy and someone who can motivate me. I'm willing to support you too :D We can both finish this journey together!
  • msidnuga
    msidnuga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'd like to join you both, i'd have to start tomorrow though almost 10pm here :)
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm starting tomorrow.
  • DarMB
    DarMB Posts: 1
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred? and does mfp, stand for myfitness pal?
  • beatlebomb
    beatlebomb Posts: 80
    Options
    Can I join with you all too. I have the CD and its waiting for me to go for it. It sure would be nice to have motivation along the way with others doing it too. I will start tomorrow too.
  • nmha
    nmha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday, good luck!! The first couple of days were hard, but not horrible but now its really kicking my butt! Here's to shedding all!!
  • jamsnanny
    jamsnanny Posts: 7
    Options
    What is the 30 Day Shred and where can I find it? I need to get excercise into my daily routine ASAP. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • CarmenDsewell
    Options
    The shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels, which can be purchased at some stores. And yes to the last question.
  • Patricia50
    Patricia50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday. That is just too much food to prep and eat everyday. (Though I did pretty much stay within my calorie, fat, and protein range. I did go a little over on the sugar.) The constant clock watching, in order to eat on time is nerve-racking. Even being a stay at home, (retired) person, I struggled to stop what I was doing to eat on time. I can't imagine how it works for a person who has a job.
  • msidnuga
    msidnuga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For those who don't have the DVD :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • CarmenDsewell
    Options
    I got mine at Wal- Mart. Something else you might try is the Supreme 90 system, which is set of 10 DVDs. I got this set a while back for $20. This is part of what I'm doing and I really love it because it offers different workouts and keeps me from doing the same thing over and over. I got mine online.
  • amandaanderson2786
    amandaanderson2786 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i did my first day today level 1 anyone can add me:flowerforyou:
  • j4m8
    j4m8 Posts: 32
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! Need all the encouragement I can get!
  • strum261
    strum261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started two days ago, and I like the fact you're done in 20 minutes. I am not doing her meal plan, just sticking to my calories on MFP. My thighs are a bit sore. I started this to mix up my workout. I am still going to the gym also. Good luck to eveyone doing this. I think you are all awesome for trying to get into better shape. I can't wait to see my results in 30 days. I purchased my dvd on amazon, it was around 7.50 and that included shipping.
  • llcjmama
    llcjmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will be but I need to finish my current program first which I have one more week of then I will be starting shred!
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started it on Monday and have done 2 days so far. As I am still completing a 10k app, I don't have the legs on my run days to do Jillian's workout on those days. Once I finish this app in 2 weeks, I will drop down the runs to 1-2 miles only so I can do the shred workout 6 days a week.

After only 2 workouts, I can tell that this will give me the changes (toning/firming) I am hoping for. I can't wait to see them!!
  • beverlydmoore
    beverlydmoore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started line dance classes with the 'senior' ladies for my exercise. It is 3 days a week for up to 2 hours. I had my first dance day Wednesday and it kicked my rear! I had blood blisters on my toes! I am going back on Monday as soon as my feet heal!
  • andiecheyenne
    andiecheyenne Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just bought my dvd today!! :)
  • ChurchOfEngland
    Options
    Starting my level 1 tomorrow. This will be my third time starting it and I really hope I can finally get to level 2 with other ladies on the journey with me.
  • melissaerrington3
    melissaerrington3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started today you can add me if you want :)