Which celebrity does the person above remind you of?

Options

Replies

• amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Why are you soo prejudice against Whoppi Goldberg? She seems nice! What did she ever do to you?
    I love Whoopie, but I think Amay has something about darker black people, and that's racist.

They did not say guess which celebrity you act like, they said which do you look like, and you know this...so why try to be funny by choosing the ugliest black celebrity you know, to describe me. If I said you look like Jack Nicholson, then you would be mad, it aint got nothing to do with me being racist against my own kind, I am not the same complexion as either of them, nor am I the same age, and you are trying to make little sly comments about my features and thought you could get away with it, you seem like the undercover racist here, since you threw the word out here. You said it first, not me.
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Okay Im a little scared but I was thinking Tempestt Bledsoe.
  • Txglitter
    Options
    Hey and my son is a little gingerish so lets not hate ;)
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Why are you soo prejudice against Whoppi Goldberg? She seems nice! What did she ever do to you?
    I love Whoopie, but I think Amay has something about darker black people, and that's racist.

They did not say guess which celebrity you act like, they said which do you look like, and you know this...so why try to be funny by choosing the ugliest black celebrity you know, to describe me. If I said you look like Jack Nicholson, then you would be mad, it aint got nothing to do with me being racist against my own kind, I am not the same complexion as either of them, nor am I the same age, and you are trying to make little sly comments about my features and thought you could get away with it, you seem like the undercover racist here, since you threw the word out here. You said it first, not me.
    I would be flatered if compared to Jack Nicholson in any situation.
  • amaysngrace
    Options

I would be flatered if compared to Jack Nicholson in any situation.

Whatever, you are comparing people on here to people that RESEMBLE them, nothing more. If you put my pic up to Whoopi Goldberg's pick and say we look alike, then you must have that mentality that all black folks look alike. I do not look like her, and you know it. Whoopi is almost 60 years old or a little bit older, I am 34. So, you are trying to say that I look like a 60 year old woman? Anyways, whatever.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    ***** please! Whoopie was young once! and your Jaw in that picture seemss to have the same shape so...

I was told Travolta and felt super flatered because I know they mean when he was younger, so please stop complaning of move somewhere else!
  • amaysngrace
    Options
    ***** please! Whoopie was young once! and your Jaw in that picture seemss to have the same shape so...

I was told Travolta and felt super flatered because I know they mean when he was younger, so please stop complaning of move somewhere else!

First of all, you stuck yourself in the middle of my conversation with someone else, so please butt out. I addressed three people total and you were not one of them. So quit reading and talking to me and when you move elsewhere, I will too.
  • Txglitter
    Options
    So was Tempestt Bad?? Im really curious now <3
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Laura Linney
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Renee Zelsweger [how do you spell it], easier.. Roxie Hart!
  • Txglitter
    Options
    Renee Zellweger and wow I did not know who that was but you are right :)
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Carista Flockheart
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Fitty cent
  • mike71011
    mike71011 Posts: 5
    Options
    Roselyn Sanchez
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Fitty cent

MayraH26- I am sorry I almost spat my water out hahahaha because I was thinking the exact same thing about @rich347
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    @,Melb Gaga

@Mike mmmm kind of look like Joey from Friends
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Roselyn Sanchez

Jake Gyllenhaal
  • Momm22boys
    Momm22boys Posts: 48
    Options
    America Ferrara... but not in Ugly Betty.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    a skinny Donna [Catherine Tate]
  • Momm22boys
    Momm22boys Posts: 48
    Options
    Liam Hemsworth... Donna is one of my favorite companions.