MY FIRST SWIMSUIT IN ALMOST 10 YEARS!

Options

Replies

• kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have to tell you, it was well worth the wait. You look AMAZING!
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Job well done sweety! Now get out in that bathing suit and enjoy the sun! :heart:
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    REALLY, REALLY GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    wow that swimsuit was made for you! Your hardwork has definitely payed off..well done!
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great work! :)
  • ericdeken
    ericdeken Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i can't see the after?
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You rock, great job!!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW! Cute suit, great progress, (cute tush) :)
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!

My first forum posts of the day, BEST WAY TO START MY DAY EVER.

OMG you look freaking amazing.
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    No of course it's not stupid. Excess weight really saps your confidence. There was a photo taken for someone's retirement at work this week and I found myself NOT trying to hide at the back as I would have done up until recently. And if you've never been slim before it must be even more exciting...Sadly I can't see the pics because our computers are purposely crippled at work.
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Well done. Enjoy wearing it - you look and must feel great!
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    You look amazing! And I LOVE that swimsuit. I have been looking for a vintage-esque swimsuit for the summer with no avail. Lucky you! Great work!!!!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You just became my inspiration to push harder!! Beautiful!!!!!!
  • kewphew
    kewphew Posts: 2
    Options
    Well done girl! You look fabulous
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud of yourself, you've obviously worked hard to get where you are and you look amazing. Well done. I'm currently looking at swimsuits to buy for my holidays as although I'm not hugely overweight, I'm not toned after having kids, so I though what the hell, why stress about it when swimsuits can make you look good x
  • firekymmie72
    firekymmie72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW!!!!!! You look awesome!!! You go out there and turn some heads girl.
  • slowglitchen
    Options
    Omgosh, what an inspiration... I have 2 mini skirts, stored in storage for over 5 yrs, I love them... but I am not ready to wear them, yet, big legs in a miniskirt, not good.. Good job.. again!!
  • Hopeful_
    Hopeful_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Absolutely amazing, you're such an inspiration! Enjoy wearing it, you look fantastic!!!
  • lovarie
    lovarie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!!! I am so happy for you that this brought tears to my eyes!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    WOW-Zah!! What a terrific swimsuit, you look WOW-Zah, need i say more, congratulations!

Cheers:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!