Options

Replies

• gr8loser
    gr8loser Posts: 14
    Options
    p.s. What is the Shred thing?
  • antiadipose
    Options
    it looks like the pics should be the other way around!!!!! like this skinny person is a 20 year old model... holy crap! u look amazing. congratulations on ur weight loss and most of all congratulations on ur new and improved family gain! ur daughter will be proud to point at u and say that my mommy!!

gr8loser, the shred is a 3 level jillian michaels workout dvd.
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    your stomach looks amazing.. would you credit that to the shred or?

Yup, I definitely do credit the shred. I cannot say enough good things about that DVD. Before starting it, I was losing weight, but my body really didn't look any better. Almost immediately after starting the Shred I started losing inches quickly and just really tightening and toning up. It was awesome.

I just finished last week, and am still doing her workouts as my main exercise. I plan to start the 30 Day Slimdown plan when I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks.
  • tdisaac
    tdisaac Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi

Well I am just starting out so it is good to read an amazing success story and see the before and after. Good to know there is some hope for me.
  • Cathy_5011
    Options
    WOW!!!! :bigsmile: Congrats. You look amazing. This is defiantly inspiring
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me! You look amazing!!!!

I'm determined to stick with it! I've been serious about changing my life and habits for a little bit over 2 mths and I'm already 25 lbs down! I'm aiming for another 15 by the beginning of October (2 back to back weddings).

Awesome work!
  • Christi84
    Christi84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational. You are such a role model to others that it takes true determination and hard work to transform your body and lead a healthy lifestyle. No quick fixes, just willpower and sweat! It is inspiring to hear your story and how you changed things up during your journey by adding the Shred and contiued to plug along until you reached your goal. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    It has taken me an entire year to lose 45 pounds, so GOOD JOB! You look fantastic! :heart:
  • carolinemacdonald22
    Options
    Wow!! Thank is AMAZING!!!! Congrats on everything (:
  • chmiss01
    Options
    I sat down to breakfast this morning, frustrated and down in the dumps... I wrote my first post a few days ago, so happy to have lost my first 10 lbs, and then immediately regained 2lbs in the past three days with no change ~ still consuming 1500 calories and working out 1.5-2 hours a day. Needless to say, I needed some inspiration.....

Thank you for such a great, touching story. You look amazing, and your story has clearly helped to reinforce the motivation and determination that we need to reach our goals, too. Congratulations on all your hard work and effort paying off..... and thank you for taking the time to write your story.....

I'm getting changed to head out to the gym... these two pounds better watch it ~ I'm gonna get them! :)
  • freenow
    freenow Posts: 7
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You flaunt your success...and more important than anything is that you are healthy. You look great!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! I love how everyone's before pics are the "fat clothes" and the after pics are bikinis. :)
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    awesome:drinker:
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Kudos to you on the weight loss! I know it wasn't easy but you did it and you should be so proud of yourself. You truly inspire me.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I just read your story and I am SO inspired! Way to go, you! You rock so much :)
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh my... God. Do your friends and family even recognize you anymore?!?! I wouldn't be able to. You look fantastic. Have you given modeling a thought? Wow, wow, wow! :) I want to look like you!
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Thanks for the inspiration! If I looked like that I would buy 100 ellipticals!
  • vonalj
    vonalj Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment! Thank you for sharing!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You're totally rocking that bikini!
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Amazing pics, well done, you're my inspiration! I'm totally gonna do the 30 day shred a lot more now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!