MY FIRST SWIMSUIT IN ALMOST 10 YEARS!

Options
12346»

Replies

• sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! You deserve to be excited and proud, and what a beautiful swimsuit! Congratulations!
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!

I can totally relate. I haven't worn a swim suit in about 10 years either. I have put on shorts to work out alone at home or sit in my own fenced in back yard, but otherwise I have been strictly capris in the warm summer months and loving the winters where I could layer and cover up the fat.

I am very excited for you, proud of you and inspired by you!

Congrats!
  • Effimera
    Effimera Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow!AmaZingggg! You look like a MODEL!
    Share always your happiness !!!!!
    kisses
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! great job :) Such a motivation. I have never worn swim suits ever coz I have been fat from the time I remember.
    I am working towards that swim suit myself so I am super inspired to see your results.

Thanks for sharing and you look beautiful !!
  • booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! What an inspiration :-) Congratulations on all of that hard work paying off!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Your hard work has paid off, big time!!

BTW - that suit is hot as hell!!! I prefer 1 piecers over bikinis, and that one proves you can look hot and not show everything! Love it - wear it with pride!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! I can't wait to get to that point myself!
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    I totally relate to the swimsuit fear, and negative beach experiences. You look great, and deserve to revel in it. Fantastic suit too.
  • Mosley35
    Mosley35 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great. I can't wait until I get to put on me a swimsuit
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! :)
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sooo many sweet comments. It really means a lot, you can't imagine how much. :) As someone who has always got rude comments about being overweight, it's so nice to get sweet compliments for a change. <33
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Great job!!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    WOW, I'm blown away...
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    holy crap you look wonderful! Congratulations on all the hard work!
  • Lalala_Liz
    Lalala_Liz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, dear! Great work - and super cute swimsuit, too!
  • AmandaCherise
    AmandaCherise Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! You look incredible! I've gone completely backwards with my weight. I've gained about 6 pounds in the past 2 months :/ Summer is quickly approaching, and in Montana we have to use our limited time at the lake to the fullest. I need to start NOW if I want to be where you're at. Thank you so much for the inspiration! Keep it up!!!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You rock that swimsuit enviably!!!

Enjoy a beautiful summer of shorts, swimsuits and being active while not caring what others think of you! You have done an incredible thing for yourself :smile:.
  • zhannka77
    zhannka77 Posts: 27
    Options
    what an amazing accomplishment, and you are so toned.. such great dedication..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!