New and needing lots of friends to help me

Options
2»

Replies

• TiffanyNiles01
    Options
    Hi!!
    I started almost a month ago. I have a goal of loosing 90 lbs, so far it's going pretty slow. I'm up for new friends to help motivate and keep each other accountable. I know I could use it. :)

42802555.png
  • bradlypippin
    Options
    Thats good you are trying to make the right choice and get healthy. What type of workout program are you doing? My wife and I just started our second round of Insanity and we love it. I also host a motivational group on facebook as well. You can look me up at facebook.com/bradly.pippin for a friend request and I can add you to the group if you like. You can also check out insanity and what its all about by going to beachbodycoach.com/bpippin
  • waterbug920
    waterbug920 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hiya Pinky! I have many of the same problems - I am 5'1" (on a good day!) and on the roundish side, LOL. I always joke that my ancestors were Hobbits. I enjoy exercise, it's finding TIME to do it, esp with kids. I have an 8 yr old daughter and a 5 yr old son and work full-time as well so time is limited. Which also means that it's SUPER hard to always follow a healthy eating plan since we are on the go so much.
    Feel free to add me as a Friend - I'd love to help keep you motivated because doing so helps me too!
  • Pinky_Fit
    Pinky_Fit Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you! :smile: