Do Girls Like????????????

Options
13»

Replies

• Jannalicious
    Jannalicious Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Chest hair is sexy. I'd rather not rub against a chest that feels smoother than mine!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I like men.

Now, stop with all the question marks.
    Shave or don't shave.
    Do what makes YOU comfortable and stop asking strangers what you should do with your body.

Ok, I'm done being bossy now.

Have a nice day.
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    A little hair, trimmed and neat :) No mountain man, sasquatch wanna-be's please :wink:

^^ This!

Though, I don't know why a guy would shave his arms, thats a bit weird.
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    I like men.

Now, stop with all the question marks.
    Shave or don't shave.
    Do what makes YOU comfortable and stop asking strangers what you should do with your body.

Ok, I'm done being bossy now.

Have a nice day.

Great....If you want my body and you think I'm sexy come on sugar let me know.

Thank you Dani and thank you Rod Stewart for putting this song in my head.
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    It depends on why he is shaving his arms/chest. If it is for sport, it is fine. If it is just so he can be hairless it kind of weirds me out. I used to date a fella who shaved his whole body and it wore on me quickly. That and he listened to Nsync. :ohwell:
    I guess I prefer it natural unless you are super hairy, then you should at least trim it up.

i second that....except for the dating the guy who also listen to NSYNC
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Guys actually shave their arms? Really? This is the first I've heard of this.

Good luck with ur bodybuilding goals of 2013
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I do not think we have any body builders on this site
    But I could wrong
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I like my guys hairy... i'm not dating a woman..
    Hairy legs/arms ... only exception is no "Back Rug"...:sick:
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Shaving arms/chest seems high maintenance to me. It would throw up a caution flag that the guy is potentially self-absorbed/vain.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl, and personally, I wouldn't care either way as long as the guy were doing it because it's his preference and NOT because he thought I expected it. I don't like guys who do stuff they don't want to do or don't care about just because they think it'll land them a date (or something else).
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've never been attracted to guys who wax and pluck and manicure. I've also never been attracted to muscley 'gym guys', or like sporty guys....it's just not my thing. When I was dating (I'm happily married now to a nice man with an epic beard), my rule was that guys I dated had to "be clean, but look dirty". Hygiene is important, but I definitely dig scruffy men.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Guys actually shave their arms? Really? This is the first I've heard of this.

Good luck with ur bodybuilding goals of 2013

That makes sense, I guess. And something tells me my arm hair was not going to be the deciding factor in my bodybuilding successes, at least this year anyway. But thanks for the info.