Minus 20 *Pics* Hopefully :)

Options
2»

Replies

• blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :) I can't believe no one hasn't told you this yet. You look great! :) You can def tell :) Keep your chin up and keep up the hard work....:)
  • Tandksmommy10
    Options
    Absolutely noticeable changes! Maybe noone wants to say anything because they are afraid of hurting your feelings? Even though we want the encouragement to know that someone else can tell we have lost weight, they may be hesitant to say that we have, so they don't sound like they are saying we are fat.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Wow - I can totally see it! I notice a difference across your mid-section, in your arms, and in your face! Also, this child you are holding is different, too -- in the second pic either really happy for you and beyond supportive - or really pissed that nobody else notices! (Hard for me to tell as I was so into your cool wall color and your weight loss). Keep it up!

LOL i think that is her "cheese" face :)

you look great...major changes and i agree with others...maybe the people around you can't see it as much as we can because they see you all the time...go somewhere where you havent been in a while, like the nail place or your hair dresser or even call an old friend for lunch...i guarantee one of them will notice, especially if you do yourself up pretty the compliments will be flying :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference, well done :)

I dont get people saying I have lost weight either, I think it may be because I have done it rewlly slowly its hard to tell.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it! In your boobs, your belly, arms and face!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    no question.. definitely a difference. Great job.
  • sippy01
    sippy01 Posts: 20
    Options
    Yes, there is a big difference, you should be very proud of your self, I am trying to lose 20 pounds and seems like it will never happen!! Uhhhhh!! You are a beautiful mommy!
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    And your daughter is too flippin' CUTE! ;-)

Thanks!! Maybe no one I know notices my weight loss, because they are too busy looking at her! LOL
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Massive difference - girl you look toned!!! Beautiful :D Keep it up - it may be some people don't know if they should say or not (in case of offending you - yeah, I don't get it either, but it happens) but I swear people will be saying it soon.

That could be a possibility! I was just hoping for people to notice. It makes you feel good for what you have been working for! Thanks!
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Wow - I can totally see it! I notice a difference across your mid-section, in your arms, and in your face! Also, this child you are holding is different, too -- in the second pic either really happy for you and beyond supportive - or really pissed that nobody else notices! (Hard for me to tell as I was so into your cool wall color and your weight loss). Keep it up!

LOL! Thanks! She was saying "cheese!" That's what her little face does when she says cheese!
  • tissyazd
    Options

LOL i think that is her "cheese" face :)

you look great...major changes and i agree with others...maybe the people around you can't see it as much as we can because they see you all the time...go somewhere where you havent been in a while, like the nail place or your hair dresser or even call an old friend for lunch...i guarantee one of them will notice, especially if you do yourself up pretty the compliments will be flying :)

You are exactly right! You must have seen the "cheese" face a few times. Lol!
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! It feels really good knowing that all this hard work paid off! Still got a long ways to go though!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    First thing I noticed was your tummy and arms~ and how great they look. Very toned, no wonder you feel so great! Keep it up and thanks for the motivating pics :)
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    You can tell in the pictures. I lost 45lbs before anyone I see regularly noticed. Now it seems like everyday someone else says something about it.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You look great...I definitely see a difference! Keep up the awesome work:)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Hot mama! You look amazing!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    You look amazing!! I can totally see the loss all over :smile: Keep it up you are doing an awesome job.
  • LTLB
    LTLB Posts: 9
    Options
    wow you look great i can see the differ:drinker:
  • jeweljade
    Options
    Girl there is definitely a difference!! You look a lot more toned! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!