friends who dont acknowledge milestones

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    get over it... I have 174 friends and only got 17 comments when I hit 1000 days. I'm still alive, still here, and not complaining about those who didn't comment.

wait, didn't we do this earlier this week?

And my comment (of those 17) was a facetious mean comment.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    My friends held a gang-bang at my year mark!

I need your friends.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    OK, so I just hit 200 days of logging in a row and most of my MFP friends didnt give a comment. This was a big deal to me and as it was not that easy to do. I dont expect comments every time a news feed says 180 days etc. and often delete them as soon as they appear...but 200 days was a milestone and I anticipated a nice response from most of them.

End of rant! LOL

Ummmm...logging into the internetz is not hard...it's actually really easy.

-
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You seem high maintenance, I'm glad we're not friends.

Personally I think day 1 is the most important day anyway.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

FR sent and creeping your FL now...
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    ....um grats
  • cwolfman13
    Options
    OP...you should definitely start a NSV thread about logging into the internetz for 200 straight days.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy when I wake up to see my friends still there.

This for me as well.

Come here you.

let_me_love_you_zps8f04c547.gif
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    OK, so I just hit 200 days of logging in a row and most of my MFP friends didnt give a comment. This was a big deal to me and as it was not that easy to do. I dont expect comments every time a news feed says 180 days etc. and often delete them as soon as they appear...but 200 days was a milestone and I anticipated a nice response from most of them.

End of rant! LOL

I took a dump today. How come none of my friends congratulated me on that? IT WAS HUGE!
  • gparks
    gparks Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good for you of loging 200 days, conratulations, I have had to start over too many times so hats goes off to any one that shows the dedication and committment. I realize that logging on help keeps me on point to do better with exercising and eating right. Just keep doing what you need to do for this healthy journey we are on and not worry about anything else. Keep up the good work.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you've logged onto the internetz 200 days in a row. That probably means you may want to hit the gym and pavement a bit more.

In other news, I'm trying to watch Sponge Bob 500 days in a row and I absolutely expect pats on the back for that achievement.

I'll pat you on the back if you manage it without clawing your eyeballs out.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Then they aren't your friends... that is a HUGE Acomplishment...
  • Marigoldie
    Marigoldie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sometimes life gets in the way. I am also so happy to have all my friends, through good and bad!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

End of rant! LOL

I took a dump today. How come none of my friends congratulated me on that? IT WAS HUGE!

Congrat-u-dump-a-lations
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    They're waiting for when you get to 500.
  • cwolfman13
    Options

End of rant! LOL

WTG bra
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you've logged onto the internetz 200 days in a row. That probably means you may want to hit the gym and pavement a bit more.

In other news, I'm trying to watch Sponge Bob 500 days in a row and I absolutely expect pats on the back for that achievement.

It's on now for the kiddos and my head is buried in MFP trying to ignore it.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    My login counter thing is important to ME-because I have been completely committed throughout my 500 something days. I like the reminder of that. Whether or not my friends comment is up to them. Just because it's important to me doesn't make it important to them.

^^and to my friends-hint hint for how you all can appropriately recognize 500-something whatever the next one will be. Start planning.
  • shrinkingWITS
    shrinkingWITS Posts: 108
    Options
    Logging in-anyone can do it....I wouldn't expect some kind of congrats.

Making progress/reaching goals/having something awesome on my ticker-took actual work. Some yay's may be appreciated.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

^^ My Wela is convinced sponge Bob is a piece of cheese.