Wanting to lose < 20lbs

Options
I am currently in my healthy weight range for my BMI, but I'm at the high end. I started working out 4 weeks ago with the C25K program and it been great so far. I only want to lose a max of 20lbs, but I'm really just looking to get toned and healthy. Add me if you're in the same situation!

Replies

• paisleytulip
    Options
    My goal is 20-25 pounds to be lost, so far I'm down three and have been maintaining. I'm totally open to new friends who are committed and inspiring. :)
  • wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    i have 20 lbs i wanna lose to and it seems to take longer to come off when you have less to lose!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    That's about what i had - started this time around at 144 and would love to be 120-125.

But having a lot of issues getting toned as I cannot lift weights, high cardio is extremely difficult for me, and basically all I can do is yoga and walking due to medical issues.

But I'm trying to incorporate some light jogging/ walking more/ light weightlifting. Having medical issues sucks. I used to crossfit, and I felt great... then came Fibromyalgia and now it's difficult to just carry a 30 pound box across the warehouse where I work :(
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Yes, I have 15 pounds I want to get off...for like, a year now! I seem to be stuck. I have lost 30 but have stalled. I will send a friend request!
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose a but more than you but we have the same goal weight :)
  • Emisole
    Emisole Posts: 65
    Options
    I only have about nine pounds I'd like to lose - I remember being that weight and I definitely liked it. Feel free to add!
  • caviggia
    caviggia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am currently in my healthy weight range for my BMI, but I'm at the high end. I started working out 4 weeks ago with the C25K program and it been great so far. I only want to lose a max of 20lbs, but I'm really just looking to get toned and healthy. Add me if you're in the same situation!

Same boat.. 6.5 down 7.5 to go (140 goal) but i might go to 135. I'm trying to see if dropping the last few will help my problem areas since plyometrics/intense-moderate lifting/and cardio can only do so much for my problem areas without dropping weight/fat. Feel free to add!
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    you have less to lose than me, therefore i am jealous, and therefore i won't add you.

haha kidding. you can add me if you want to =) i have around 30 pounds to lose.
  • olivias4
    olivias4 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey ,

Yeah I have about 12 pounds more to lose to get to my goal weight of 130. I've just started posting today so I could use some friends to keep me motivated! Add me, if you feel so inclined...
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    I am 13-18 pounds above my desired weight (137-142 lbs)... The lowest I have ever been as an adult was 137 and at that point I was a size 6 . Right now I am 155.5 and a size 10-12.
  • BridgyK
    BridgyK Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I've added all of you that have sent a friend request! Let's keep each other motivated!!
  • ecc312
    ecc312 Posts: 17
    Options
    I want to lose about 10 more! But my goal is really to establish lasting good eating and exercise habits.
  • atmeeks
    atmeeks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 20 lbs too but also want to maintain muscle!
  • Nishi2013
    Nishi2013 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Have lost 50 pounds. Got 20 more to go. But I want to lose all that in body fat. That's the hardest part.
  • mkal0812
    mkal0812 Posts: 3
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8-10 pounds. Maybe that's not a lot but it seems the closer you are to your ideal weight the harder it is for the pounds to come off!
  • Cocozest
    Cocozest Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drop 25 pounds : ) feel free to add me as a friend
  • Addison1992
    Options
    15 lbs. for me.
    Just started today.:smile:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Set fitness goals. The rest will follow. Have patience and really attack your workouts. And lift, if you can physically.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is about 18 pounds away, but will reevaluate as I get closer. Feel free to add me.
  • poohbear038
    Options
    I am looking to lose exactly 20lbs and i just started today. but i have major issues trying to keep on track.