Well this is me...

Options
Hey,

I'm a 21 year old female looking to buddy up with some enthusiastic people to help motivate me off the couch! I have a habit of very ungracefully falling off the wagon so any tips to get me back on will be always welcome. I am on this site pretty regularly and am happy to help pick others up when they need it as well.

Please add me if you want to work together to get to our ideal weights! Everyone, no matter their shape, size or movie preference is welcome!

Replies

• j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm 23 and would be happy to support you. I started on MFP about a week ago so I am fairly new too. I log on several times a day and track my food & exercise daily. So far the best motivation I have found for me is looking through the success stories posts and looking at old pictures of myself. Essentially, it's going to stink having sore muscles and eating better, but all for a good cause.. right? RIGHT
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey welcome!! I love helping others and keeping them motivated! I will add you both!! :)
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Add me. Would be happy to be a part of your weight loss journey. :)
  • KristiCastro27
    KristiCastro27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking for the same types of people. Feel free to add me!
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I got you, add me! :)
  • RB101011
    RB101011 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am new here as well. Good luck and stay focused. As far as any tips I might have for you. What works well for me is making sure I log every single thing I put in my mouth including the liquid. As soon as i it my daily calorie goal I refuse myself anymore. Other thanthat you just have to really want to do it.