Hey everyone

Options
I'm trying to get my weight under control. I started fresh this past Monday. I think my biggest problem is motivation. I can do it for a while then I just get to feeling hopeless and go back to old ways. I read once that everytime you try (ever if you fail) you're one step closer to the time you try and succeed. So I am not giving up! = ) Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Rororosie
    Rororosie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good job... my favorite saying is "There is no failure except NO LONGER TRYING". Every time I've worked on my food issues and losing weight I've learned and it is all culimating towards my eventual success. NEVER GIVE UP!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    MFP is great for support, motivation and success. Add me if you would like, having friends and seeing their progress keeps me motivated. Especially when we give eachother kind words of encouragement. I am fairly new so I do not have many friends yet, but the ones I do have are very supportive. :smile:
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, this site is pretty addicting :smile:
  • chickadee_02
    Options
    sherijimenez , I noticed we have almost the exact same amount to lose and goals. I've got to get myself a tracker, but 150 is my goal as well, and I'm about 7 pounds behind you. Thanks for the reply. Maybe we can keep each other motivated to reach that 150! :smile: