30DS starting Memorial Day~who's in?!

Options
I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on Monday (Memorial Day) I'm personally going to do 6 days/week and give myself Sunday's off. So, as long as I stay on track, I should be finishing the last day on June 29nd. Anyone want to join in? I plan on following it with Beachbody's BBL (90days) and hopefully getting myself in decent shape by September when the hubs comes home for R&R! ;)

Replies

• kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I have tried and tried and never made it past week one - maybe a group would help motivate? With weekly weigh ins and such?
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I always make it through the first week until I get to working nights then I lose focus and energy and have to start all over again but I am will to give it another go with you girls.
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I know I can sure use the extra motivation!!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    If you make a group please let me know!
  • twowheelride
    twowheelride Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down for it also!
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    me too. :) Memorial day is the first of June, right? (sorry, we don't celebrate it in the Netherlands).

Let's make a private group in which we can have a daily check-up.

I entered another group on the 13th of may, but due to my exams and studying I couldn't be consistent... I'm done on the 5th of June so I'm definitely down for it.
  • annebaum41912
    annebaum41912 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested. Just bought it yesterday
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I have done it once but my DH wants to try it so I am starting on Monday and then move to ripped.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    me too. :) Memorial day is the first of June, right? (sorry, we don't celebrate it in the Netherlands).

Let's make a private group in which we can have a daily check-up.

I entered another group on the 13th of may, but due to my exams and studying I couldn't be consistent... I'm done on the 5th of June so I'm definitely down for it.

Memorial Day is Monday.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I started a group for this