Nerdy Goth from the UK

Options
2»

Replies

• belsameth
    belsameth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not so much a goth these days, was pre children in my teens/early twenties :)
    Played WoW and DDO and LOTRO (briefly) pre kids aswell, now I only try to make time for roleplaying! I read fantasy books, I knit, crochet and sew and I listen to metal, especially black metal. And I've moved from Norway to UK!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hmm I like Marilyn Manson and have piercings, does that count? :love:
  • Curvynerdgirl
    Options
    EXERCISING NERDS UNIT!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Nerds! Feel free to add me as well. I have been trying to log in daily and I have been really good at least with the calorie counting part.
  • divinefidelity
    divinefidelity Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I absolutely LOVE your hair! I haven't had mine pink in a while, but it was one of my favorite colors. But yeah....I'm a total nerd. I don't play much on the Xbox anymore except for CoD, and we JUST got a PS3, so all I have is Little Big Planet (which I love)...but I'm more of a PC gamer anyways. I play LoL, and I used to play WoW but just can't afford it right now. I actually just downloaded an N64 Emulator and a Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ROM so that I could play it on my PC. Talk about nostalgia.

I also spend WAY too much time curled up on the couch reading, and not nearly enough time working out...which is why I'm trying MFP. I'm engaged and we haven't set a date yet but we're thinking towards the end of 2014, and I have a lot of weight to lose before then!

Edit: I also thought I would add, I am WAY too crafty for my own good. My closet is full of old clothes that don't fit anymore, and craft supplies. I crochet, paint, sew, and have more costumes (for cosplay and ren fests and such) then is probably good for me. lol.
  • peggygordon946
    peggygordon946 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Geeky Goth Chubby Girl from Pennsylvania! Add me!!!