Biggest Fear?

Options
2»

Replies

• Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Regaining and undoing all my hard work. It's happened before and can easily happen again :(
  • sammi674
    sammi674 Posts: 41
    Options
    Working hard only not to be thin in the end. I've been obese since I was 4- the thought of getting to 120 pounds is unimaginable and I just hope it's do-able.

I'm also not looking forward to excess skin, but I am starting a savings account for that asap.
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Losing all my boobs :(
    Yes, this one as well. How could I forget. My boobs go down a cup size : (
  • Brebrelynne
    Brebrelynne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    To work out and come this far but having something happen to the point that I'm like screw it. And end up how I used to be.
  • I'm afraid that whatever I try to do,I won't get the desired results in the end.:)
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    pushing too hard and ligament injury..
  • WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That I might overtrain and injure myself. A few years ago, after running a marathon, I ended up with a stress fracture in my tibia and my ankle's still a little wanky. I have the will.... I just hope this ol' body can handle it.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    I don't think I have any fears. It's all been positive so far and whatever happens, I'm better off than I was in so many ways so I know for certain I'm not going back to that place. Nor have I found it a difficult process to eat less than I burn or to overcome temptation. So what if I don't look the way I expect, I'll look better than I did and I won't be obese any more!
  • fmancini
    fmancini Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well said, I have exactly the same fear. It sometimes feels like the biggest fear of my life!
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I'll end up part of the 95% who who fail at long term weight loss success. I'm in maintenance now and frankly it's more stressful than the weight loss part was :grumble:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,620 Member
    Options
    That bacon will become outlawed.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    That my belly won't go away :D But honestly I don't really have any fears, I know I'm going to make it happen one way or another, I'm at that point right now. All you need to worry about is how to better yourself today :)
  • ShellyAnn1965
    ShellyAnn1965 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That I will just put it all back on again.... and then some.... Not just a fear, it's been my reality. Over and over and over. My fault though. I get complacent and lazy. I have negative thoughts about myself and then.... before I realize what's happening, I've given up and my weight is back up, plus a little.

For me... the effort it takes to create a healthy environment around me is a lot of HARD WORK. I give up too easily. :frown:
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    To lose my focus and gain it all back. I lost 67lbs in 2010 - early 2011 and gained all but 4lbs back within about a year and a half. Terrified of that happening again which is why I'm trying to do things very differently this time.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    To lose weight, get healthy, finally be happy in my own skin and then be diagnosed with something awful that is totally unrelated to weight.
  • REDROBE_69
    REDROBE_69 Posts: 48
    Options
    What is your biggest fear within your workout/diet/weight loss?

Getting sick or injured and being unable to exercise.
    EXACTLY! ^^