I'm new to Fitness Pal . I hope that it works. :)

Options
2»

Replies

• gparks
    gparks Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It will work if you work it. You are already on the right track, good luck.
  • shenaweasley
    Options
    I'm new to this too my friend just told me about it. Hoping it helps keep me motivated.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    It's not a matter of whether or not MFP works. It's a matter of whether or not you are willing to do the work. It works if YOU work it.
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It works i have been doing it for only 35 days and lost 15lbs it's slowed down now but it's part of the process!! Stick to it!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It works. :)
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP last June, and believe me, it's amazing. By documenting and tracking everything (Food, exercise, etc.), you will be amazed at what you're really capable of. I'm currently at 246 days in a row of documenting.

I lost 32 pounds BEFORE joining and lost another 18 AFTER. It's very effective for me, since I also have Type 2 Diabetes and high blood pressure. It's great for tracking my carb and sodium intake.
  • somethingintheway
    Options
    I am new to Fitness Pal, also. Hello :)
  • luckycharm29
    Options
    It works!! HUGE eye opener when it comes to what you are putting into your body, Very motivating to log your exercises and it causes me to want to improve each day! I am only 10 pounds down but confident I can also lose the next 120 pounds ^_^

PS - the encouragement you will receive or advice is phenomenal! Add me if you like :o)
  • TerriOuimet
    TerriOuimet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    not really sure what this whole web site i about but checking it out. I have about a hundred lbs to loose. recommended by someone on another weight loss site. will see what it is all about.
  • rpoupard99
    rpoupard99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yup...like so many others have said...the most important thing is being honest with yourself about logging EVERYTHING you eat. It's amazing the strength you feel when you know exactly how your body reacts with knowing what you are putting into it.

Feel free to "friend" me if you want some encouragement.