Down 20lbs and Jillian is to thank (with PICS)

Options
I have been doing Jillian Michaels DVDs since March, including 30 Days Shred (in March), Ripped in 30 (in April), and alternating between No More Trouble Zones + Banish Fat Boost Metabolism + 30 Days Shred + Ripped 30 in May. The results, in my subjective opinion, is pretty amazing, so I thought I'd share my before and after pics in case someone needs extra motivation :)

This is the before pic:
february1.jpg

The after pic with details on what exactly I have been doing can be found on my blog:

http://votavitamea.com/2013/05/25/weightloss-update-5/

Replies

• IvaRai
    IvaRai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    No. YOU are to thank. You did all the hard work! Give yourself the credit you deserve!
  • diamier
    diamier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, very encouraging. Keep up! :) By the way, do you seek any special diet plan for example, only proteins for dinner etc., or just healthy homemade eating? What is your calorie intake a day?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    amazing, you have such a tiny waist now.
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    You look stunning, very encouraging. Keep up! :) By the way, do you seek any special diet plan for example, only proteins for dinner etc., or just healthy homemade eating? What is your calorie intake a day?

Thank you! I have been following the Paleo Diet pretty strictly. Counting calories makes me obsessed with food, so I don't. Instead, I try to watch the size of my portions (with mixed success) and follow 10/14 eating schedule - that is I try to limit all of my food consumption in a 10-hour period, usually from 9am to 7pm. I believe that the key to my success is eating 99.9% clean.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Your results are like WOW....Keep up the great work!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Congratulations!!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I remember you from our 30DS group! Your results are awesome! Great job!!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! I did shredded in 30, I am going out this weekend to get ripped in 30 and starting June 1st as my June challenge. Your results are amazing!!!!!!!
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DominiqueSJay
    DominiqueSJay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look amazing!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    way to go! the change is dramatic! (You are also a gorgeous girl!)
  • totallyawake
    totallyawake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome ~ I just got everything I need to start this tomorrow!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love Jillian's programs, but they can't help if you're not willing to put in the work. Obviously you've worked hard for such great results.
  • AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    sory i didnt fel like clicking on your link. i am sure who you look great though...
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Great job!!!!
  • lwr731
    lwr731 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am inspired! Thanks for sharing! You look awesome!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!!! Although at my age I would be happy to look like your before pic. ;)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    No. YOU are to thank. You did all the hard work! Give yourself the credit you deserve!

I agree. JM just made the workouts - it takes *you* to make it happen. Congrats on your success - I'm sure you look wonderful now, I think you did before. I wish you had posted the after pic here to be honest. Best wishes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!