17lb loss. pics

Options
So I dont notice a difference. wondering if anyone else sees one.
i still have a bit to lose and im losing my motivation,

20130109_112054.jpg
20130109_112049.jpg

20130525_133812.jpg
20130525_133817.jpg

Replies

• blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I see a difference!!! youll get there no worries! For me ive only lost 10 lbs but i can notice some inches lost but i can tell my body feels different, less jiggly belly and more firmness even with the little bit lost! Keep it up! feel free to add me. What workouts are you doing? and calorie intake?
    KEEP IT UP!!! every little bit adds up = ]
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! Good job!

Most people never notice the difference in themselves, and bigger people usually take longer to see results. I had to lose 30 lbs before ANYONE (not just me) noticed.
  • jannessy
    jannessy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    yes i notice the difference keep up the good work
  • baybeecakes08
    baybeecakes08 Posts: 107
    Options
    I see a difference!!! youll get there no worries! For me ive only lost 10 lbs but i can notice some inches lost but i can tell my body feels different, less jiggly belly and more firmness even with the little bit lost! Keep it up! feel free to add me. What workouts are you doing? and calorie intake?
    KEEP IT UP!!! every little bit adds up = ]

right now im eating between 13-1500 calories depends how hungry i am. as for workouts i try and go for nightly walks/jogs after my hubby gets home the elliptical squats and currently doing the 30 day plank challenge
  • blmurphy37
    Options
    Thats great! keep it up! I just restarted the 30 day shred( started it 1 month ago and only got to day 3 due to some other things going on) but i love it!!! I've also been doing the hiphop abs, it sounds odd but it actually motivates me especially when im sluggish feeling and dont want to work out and its a good burn! I am making sure to remember myself that its not just lbs, its inches and also to take progress pics and see a difference in toning up and my body shape coming back. = ] You got this!
  • blmurphy37
    Options
    same-weight-dif-look.jpg

155-lbs-before-and-after1.jpg
  • Kabuhtu
    Kabuhtu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Until there is a HUGE noticeable difference, I would suggest taking measurements. So, you may not notice, but the measuements are proof. BUT I do see a differenc. Especially in how wide your hips and waist are.
  • Kabuhtu
    Options
    Your right. My hubby saw a difference after 5lbs because he sees me naked. But it wasn't until 20 lbs(before I joined MFP) that people at work started to notice. Probably bacause all my clothes are baggy.
  • Kabuhtu
    Options
    I see a big difference! Good job!

Most people never notice the difference in themselves, and bigger people usually take longer to see results. I had to lose 30 lbs before ANYONE (not just me) noticed.

Your right. My hubby saw a difference after 5lbs because he sees me naked. But it wasn't until 20 lbs(before I joined MFP) that people at work started to notice. Probably bacause all my clothes are baggy.
  • Kabuhtu
    Options

20130109_112054.jpg
    20130109_112049.jpg

20130525_133812.jpg
    20130525_133817.jpg

Your body is actually super similar to mine. Have you had a child? I havent really seen any one with the same shape as mine. May I "freind" you?
  • baybeecakes08
    Options

20130109_112054.jpg
    20130109_112049.jpg

20130525_133812.jpg
    20130525_133817.jpg

Your body is actually super similar to mine. Have you had a child? I havent really seen any one with the same shape as mine. May I "freind" you?

ill add you !! and yes i have had 3 children !!
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    i am reposting my after shots here . i moved them in phot bucket and didnt realize that would affect here

20130525_133817.jpg
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I do see a difference! Keep going! Your hard work is not in vain!
  • linalovekitty
    linalovekitty Posts: 187
    Options
    I think the reason you arent noticing is bc your body is getting narrower (good!). I know the feeling bc I lose the same way. I feel like my stomach looks the same no matter what weight Im at bc my body just shrinks altogether in size the same way your's does. I just get smaller and smaller before I actually look skinnier
  • LaHermosaKate
    LaHermosaKate Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yep, look at your forearms! thanks for posting!
  • Laultimacocacola
    Options
    you can see a huge difference! I see a more define waist (I just discovered mine today lol) and in your tummy.
    I've only lost 8 lbs and can see a difference already...I can't wait to hit my first 10lbs!
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Looking good! There's a difference there as I see it :) No need to rush. Just one pound at a time ^__^ Don't lose your motivation! It'll keep you going and get the body you want before you know it
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yes there's def a diff! I couldn't tell with my Tummy until I measured it...I have ways to go...keep pushing thru.
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    I think the reason you arent noticing is bc your body is getting narrower (good!). I know the feeling bc I lose the same way. I feel like my stomach looks the same no matter what weight Im at bc my body just shrinks altogether in size the same way your's does. I just get smaller and smaller before I actually look skinnier

that is exactly how i feel !!
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    Yes there's def a diff! I couldn't tell with my Tummy until I measured it...I have ways to go...keep pushing thru.

i take measurements as well. the inches are being lost yay !! i just dont feel different i guess
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!