40 pounds! Pictures!

Options
My fiancee and I are both pretty heavy, and we're working on losing weight for our wedding in September. My goal is to be down to 200 by the middle of September, and I think I'll be able to make it after all. After months of sort of vaguely maybe trying to lose weight, I've buckled down in the last month and a half and I've lost ten pounds.

I hope I put these photos in correctly.

The first is me at 265.

photo-1.jpg

The second is me at 225.8.

photo.jpg

Replies

• MarielStarr
    MarielStarr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job. Keep up the good work!
  • LuHox
    LuHox Posts: 136
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far. It's nice that you guys can support each other in your goals.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats on your progress. how tall are you?
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Very good! My best to you with your up coming wedding!
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Your doing really well! Keep the momentum going! Congrats on your upcoming wedding :D
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    fantastic man - keep it up - I also started at 265, hovered for a long while at 225's, now at 211. its a long road but if you can stay focused you will succeed rapidly!
  • seatbeltblue
    Options
    I hovered at 245 for MONTHS and then suddenly it was like falling down a hill.
  • seatbeltblue
    Options
    For the record I'm 5'8"
  • LuHox
    LuHox Posts: 136
    Options
    I hovered at 245 for MONTHS and then suddenly it was like falling down a hill.

Did you do something special to break through that stall, or did you just stay consistent and it eventually happened?
  • seatbeltblue
    Options
    Basically I got consistent. Id been really slacking off.
  • Dcioby73
    Dcioby73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Man, you already look great, another 25 lbs you'll be a force to be reckoned with. Great job!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow big difference, you look great!! Congrats on the weight loss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!