Has anyone used ACE?

Options
My cousin has a bottle of it. I took one secretly and I have to say I haven't had a craving at all while at work tonight.. Normally I'm craving the little cookies/chips they have in the cupboard but tonight they haven't crossed my mind but once, and that was because I was thinking "Wow, I don't want them"..

Just curious if any of you have had any results with it?

Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    what is ACE?
  • DeafLeapard
    DeafLeapard Posts: 76
    Options
    Appetite Control Energy.. I don't think it's a diet pill. I barely know anything about it, but I've heard it works.. So I jumped into it and took one.. I must say I haven't been hungry all night and still had 700 calories left over, which is how I like to end my days.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should have check the ingredience on the label before taking any of these pills. And even then...be careful that there are no long term side effects. Does your doctor know that you are thinking of trying ACE? Don't leave him (of her) out of the loop.
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    Maybe you should have check the ingredience on the label before taking any of these pills. And even then...be careful that there are no long term side effects. Does your doctor know that you are thinking of trying ACE? Don't leave him (of her) out of the loop.

In all honesty, I don't have a doctor. It's mainly an appetite suppressant, because when I looked at the bottle it said it contained Vitamin B6, cocoa powder, chromium, spirulina, green tea extract and natural sourced caffeine.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    So it sounds like a natural appetite suppressant?
    I don't think we have it in Australia & if we do, I've never heard of it.
    I'm a little hesitant to try any of those things, I like to try & be in control myself but its not always easy.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I am not one to be running off to the doctor often. I just thought that if you were taking anything, that you might want to make sure it is safe. The ingrediences don't sound bad. But, there are some OTC meds that can interact with others in a bad way. Is ACE a brand name or just the name of the suppliment? Also, where can it be bought?
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    So it sounds like a natural appetite suppressant?
    I don't think we have it in Australia & if we do, I've never heard of it.
    I'm a little hesitant to try any of those things, I like to try & be in control myself but its not always easy.

I hear ya on that, but here lately my will power has been awful. I have a feeling these things will help me get back on track.
    Expensive little buggers, though.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am on ACE (saba) and started on last Friday May, 17th. I have lost 8lbs on it. I am using it more for energy than anything else. I absolutely love it so much that I decided to sell it myself. My house is starting to sparkle because of all the energy I have now. I did do the research and if anyone wants me to PM the list of ingrediants just let me know.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I also take ACE. My inches have really been moving this last month!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! I know I am going to reach my goals a lot easier using ACE as my aid :D