Butts??

Options
12346»

Replies

• rebekahheiner
    rebekahheiner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same size, but instead of being cottage cheese looking, it's firm and tight. Ye-yeah! Boobs on the other hand have shrunk a bit. =\ Oh well. At least they came with a smaller waist too.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Same size, but instead of being cottage cheese looking, it's firm and tight. Ye-yeah! Boobs on the other hand have shrunk a bit. =\ Oh well. At least they came with a smaller waist too.

brb using imagination since no pics
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If my measurements are to be believed, mine's gotten BIGGER. (/shakes fist at the sky/ SQUATSSS!!) It's definitely firmer and perkier though. No such luck up top though. :(
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." (had to do that...lol)

I completely lost my butt. Ce la vie...
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." (had to do that...lol)

I completely lost my butt. Ce la vie...

Hahah I was waiting for someone to say that
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    It is possible to have a big bubble but then lose it when you lose weight trust me i am a prime example I used to have a super big round booty before I had my daughter with a small waist then after my daughter I had a even bigger but with a big belly. Did not like it so I started losing weight but now that I am down to the smallest size I have ever been around this age I am lacking a booty bad. But not going to give up on getting one back I am eating and doing alot of butt workouts with and without weights. Got to do what you got to do hun!