Anyone want to do the 30 Day Shred with me?

Options
PM me :) Thanks! Thinking of starting this evening.

Replies

• Will4real
    Will4real Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in
  • tori240to140
    Options
    I just ordered this and should recieve it from Amazon any day! Let me know how it is.. I'm SEVERELY out of shape and dont know how hard it will be yet!! Did you get a HRM? I ordered one so I could determine the calories I am losng during workout. Best of luck! =]
  • jikkenkekka
    jikkenkekka Posts: 61
    Options
    I have plans to restart 30DS (started once before but only got six days in), but likely won't be starting until Tuesday (a long to do list for tomorrow and Monday I'll be visiting family quite a drive away from where I live so while I may try to start tomorrow, Tuesday's probably more realistic). I'm doing other workouts as well so I probably will be doing the 30DS only 3 or 4 days a week. Could definitely use a workout buddy or two to just check in with and try to keep myself accountable (I haven't worked out consistently for a good long while, and have a hard time sticking with programs), so if anyone's looking for someone to go through this program with and/or check in with re: workouts, please PM me! Particularly if you're likely to follow a similar schedule with 30DS (only 3/4 days per week). I'm also restarting c25k for anyone who's doing that.
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday. I hope I can make it through...:bigsmile:
  • kf3535
    kf3535 Posts: 7
    Options
    I started today but only got halfway though it with how active I've been this weekend. Tomorrow is the full part.