Morning everyone

Options
The sun is shining here in leafy Hertfordshire, and, after an early morning walk, I'm still in minus calories for the day after having breakfast! All is good in the world! Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Replies

• Init2winIt79
    Init2winIt79 Posts: 582
    Options
    Good Morning early risers! Have a wonderful Day!
  • lj8576
    lj8576 Posts: 156
    Options
    You too David. It is a lovely morning here in Ohio as well but I am a night shifter so I am going to bed. Have a great day!!
  • ericasturn
    ericasturn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! It is beautiful here in Florida.............. Looking forward to a great day playing volleyball at a BBQ later should be fun!! Enjoy your day...................
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I heard the weather is great in England today... here is Germany it is raining :( Wishing I was back home right now!
  • bettepower
    bettepower Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Cold and rainy, trying to get motivated for my run.
    Enjoy your day.
  • bigbearms
    bigbearms Posts: 11
    Options
    Question. Is it really important to eat back all calories lost during walking? I'm trying to do that, but the pounds are standing still.
  • bigbearms
    bigbearms Posts: 11
    Options
    And good morning to all. I just asked because of your post, David since you're in the negative calories. I was that way yesterday. :happy:
  • David1406
    David1406 Posts: 63
    Options
    Sorry to be so long replying. I tend to ignore 'exercise calories' and just treat them as a bonus. I'm not convinced that they're accurate anyway. I use Runtastic which is great but obviously can't adjust for the degree of effort put into a run or walk...when walking up a long hill for example. I also don't think it takes into account the 100 or so calories that we use per hour just by simply existing!!
    So for me, the safer way is to still work to 1200 as a daily consumption goal, and ignore the netting effect of exercise.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Maryland! A pretty day here--I'm heading out on the trails in our local park to enjoy it before the official Memorial Day partying begins.