Looking for friends with open diary

Options
Hi, so I don't have that many friends on MFP and I would really like some friends with open diary. It really would give me motivation and some new ideas. Thanks :)

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• synnglemommm
    synnglemommm Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine has always been an open diary, I feel this way, I'm here to lose weight and get healthy, no reason to hide behind the computer screen, what you see is what you get. I even share all my stuff on my FB page, posting all my weight loss and stuff, I feel this is my way to journal and hold myself accountable. Feel free to add me.
  • dietcokeg
    dietcokeg Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too, nothing to hide here!! feel free to add me :)
  • phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is an open book. I feel that it keeps me even that much more accountable. I love this site and I am on everday. I will do my very best to motivate you daily and hopefully pick you up when/if you fall. Good luck on the journey.:happy:
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You can FR me =) I even log a few days ahead in case I need to go to the grocery store =)
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    mines open feel free to add me
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm an open book...even on the bad days! :laugh: Feel free to add me!
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ^_^ My diary's always open and I like to motivate my friends and support them ;)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My diary is closed. We shan't be friends. Good luck with your fitness goals, though! :flowerforyou:
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I log daily. I also do my best to offer support and motivation. Anyone is free to add me. :)
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    Mine is open too. Add me, but know this..LOL..if you are inactive for over 25 days I will delete....I love friends who at least log daily.
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You have to come clean with yourself in order to get healthy and one way to start is to have an open food diary. Feel free to add me.
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Mines open : )
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    And your diary is closed because?
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I log everything, so usually some variety in there
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me. Sometimes I forget to log. But I usually get it the next day.
  • vfett1018
    vfett1018 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Not sure how much my diary will help, but it is always open to friends. :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    And your diary is closed because?

It is closed because what I put into my body is my business. I find that having a closed diary makes me more honest.
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, log every day x
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My food diary is OPEN and I would love friends who help keep me accountable! :D:drinker: Here's some coffee for youthis morning!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I've got nothing to hide! :)