Looking for friends with open diary

Hi, so I don't have that many friends on MFP and I would really like some friends with open diary. It really would give me motivation and some new ideas. Thanks :)

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• synnglemommm
    synnglemommm Posts: 45 Member
    Mine has always been an open diary, I feel this way, I'm here to lose weight and get healthy, no reason to hide behind the computer screen, what you see is what you get. I even share all my stuff on my FB page, posting all my weight loss and stuff, I feel this is my way to journal and hold myself accountable. Feel free to add me.
  • dietcokeg
    dietcokeg Posts: 68 Member
    Mine is open too, nothing to hide here!! feel free to add me :)
  • phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    Feel free to add me. My diary is an open book. I feel that it keeps me even that much more accountable. I love this site and I am on everday. I will do my very best to motivate you daily and hopefully pick you up when/if you fall. Good luck on the journey.:happy:
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    You can FR me =) I even log a few days ahead in case I need to go to the grocery store =)
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    mines open feel free to add me
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    I'm an open book...even on the bad days! :laugh: Feel free to add me!
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Feel free to add me ^_^ My diary's always open and I like to motivate my friends and support them ;)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    My diary is closed. We shan't be friends. Good luck with your fitness goals, though! :flowerforyou:
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Mine is open and I log daily. I also do my best to offer support and motivation. Anyone is free to add me. :)
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Mine is open too. Add me, but know this..LOL..if you are inactive for over 25 days I will delete....I love friends who at least log daily.
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    You have to come clean with yourself in order to get healthy and one way to start is to have an open food diary. Feel free to add me.
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Mines open : )
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    And your diary is closed because?
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    My diary is open, I log everything, so usually some variety in there
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me. Sometimes I forget to log. But I usually get it the next day.
  • vfett1018
    vfett1018 Posts: 131 Member
    Feel free to add me.
    Not sure how much my diary will help, but it is always open to friends. :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    And your diary is closed because?

It is closed because what I put into my body is my business. I find that having a closed diary makes me more honest.
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Feel free to add me, log every day x
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    My food diary is OPEN and I would love friends who help keep me accountable! :D:drinker: Here's some coffee for youthis morning!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    I've got nothing to hide! :)
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    I'm another open diary person. I fully believe in being a countable for what I eat. Feel free to add me.
  • Jacqueline86Chavez
    Jacqueline86Chavez Posts: 36 Member
    My diary is open.. i add absolutely everything i eat :) food wise haha

Add me :)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    my food diary is open & I weigh my food whenever possible & always log everything. I do not eat clean by any means, but i try my best to eat a relatively healthy diet

add me, all are welcome but please just let me know if you saw this post in the friend request.
  • FFXXIV
    FFXXIV Posts: 38 Member
    I'm open to everyone too! I feel like its the only way I can be honest to myself.

Feel free to add me! I love good motivators :D
  • ElliieMental
    ElliieMental Posts: 189
    My diary is open and I'm always looking for new buddies :bigsmile:
  • purple4sure05
    purple4sure05 Posts: 287 Member
    I log every day :)
  • I don't know how to add friends yet...Can you add me? I just joined Friday. Thank you.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    You can add me too :) I've had an open diary ever since I figured out you could :p I need the accountability!
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    My diary is always open, good days or bad days. Anyone can friend me. Also, I log on everyday.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Sorry to be so dumb,but how do I make my food diary open.I tend to buy whatever,then eat same meals till it's gone. Boring for sure ,but have only been on here a couple wks , with lots to learn.! You are welcome to friend me.