????

Options
I'm hoping someone on here can help me... I was 131 and then i broke my foot and gained all the weight I lost the first time.. i gained it all back and then some... My stomach is a tad saggy and i do workout, will I have lose skin? is there anything i can do to make it not as bad or tighten it up?? I do workout to Jillian Micheal's I have 7 of her dvds and I do have something like kickboxing witch is turbo jam and I have others. I workout 6 days a week and walk 2.5 miles when the weather is nice... I hope someone can help me... I'm 5'2 and 170 so I want to get down to 120 and see how I feel and then may want to go lower. thanks for reading and hope someone can help...

Replies

• Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Proper hydration to keep your skin elastic... Keep working out and losing... Your skin 'should' shrink back but it'll take time. Even those people with dramatic weight loss because of surgery have to wait a year after maintaining their weight loss to get the surgery to remove the excess skin. Just give it time.
  • TigerLilly03
    TigerLilly03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    thanks! that's good to know.. I'm drinking water and seltzer all the time so that's a good thing!