How many Fr's do you get per day ?

Options

Replies

• sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    Ahh usually 0 of course I am not a hot young lady, nor for that matter a hot young man.

Keep at it bro.You will be a DILF very soon :)
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    0!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I may get several in the week. Some are spammers and some are not. If someone looks to be promoting something, I deny.
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    I may get several in the week. Some are spammers and some are not. If someone looks to be promoting something, I deny.
    I dont think there are any spammers.The people with no pics/no msges are probably those who just log through their phone and are trying to explore the community
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Maybe 1 a week. lol
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Coincidentally I had 2 today. Usually maybe 1 every two weeks or more? And mostly they're blank.. I have enough friends and they are the most amazing EVER!!!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I rarely get a FR. Been on here about 3 years and have 9 friends and two of them are my daughters.

Which is fine. I rarely accept a friend request and almost never send one out. I need to have something in common with that person. Or share a view.

Not interested in seeing how many friends I can obtain.
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    I rarely get a FR. Been on here about 3 years and have 9 friends and two of them are my daughters.

Which is fine. I rarely accept a friend request and almost never send one out. I need to have something in common with that person. Or share a view.

i like the way you think, Sir
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    4 567 834 466 each day. I actually have to hold a whole big application process in order to narrow down which people are awesome enough to be friends with me, nbd.
  • sam308lbs
    Options
    4 567 834 466 each day. I actually have to hold a whole big application process in order to narrow down which people are awesome enough to be friends with me, nbd.

wow thats a big number.Maybe people are confusing you for a MFP Group "Asia" and adding away bucuz of that?:bigsmile:
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options

wow thats a big number.Maybe people are confusing you for a MFP Group "Asia" and adding away bucuz of that?:bigsmile:

Ahaha! Touche! Witty! I love it :)
  • sam308lbs
    Options

Ahaha! Touche! Witty! I love it :)
    :bigsmile:
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I get friend request every now and then.....if i had to guess......maybe 1 or 2 a month or every 2 months probably. I mostly have women adding me lol.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I get quite a few but to be honest it's mostly when I'm having an active day on the forums. If I don't use the forums for a few days I will log on and not have any.
    I reject ones without messages now because I got to the point where I had so many friends on here who joined that same day and added me then never used their profile again and it felt a little pointless.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    really depends on the profile picture and how naked i am
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    RickNeedzToGetShreaded Posts: 293 Member
    Options
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I usually only get them when I am bored enough so comment on a lot of forums.
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between zero and none.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    really depends on the profile picture and how naked i am

Lol, so true!! :)
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options