Lost Half My Body Weight

Options

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Amazing. So inspirational! And Congratulations!!! That sweetheart of yours sounds pretty fantastic, too :wink:

So proud of you!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    This is truly a motivating success story. I guarantee your feel more vibrant now.
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    WOW! Unbelieveable! COOL! GREAT JOB!
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! You truly are an inspiration to us all!! You've come so far - those last 50 are just going to fly by!! Keep us posted on your progress. I wish you all the best in your continued journey!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! I am inspired!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!!!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    who's the man..........................................YOU that's who
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    that's amazing. great work---you changed your life for the better, and i'm sure you wake up feeling totally blessed everyday!! way to motivate all of us!! :)
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is absolutely amazing & I am so proud of you :flowerforyou: ! I just read your blog post to my fiance & his response was "WOW!", too! You are an inspiration to so many that don't think they can do it; you did it & are still doing it & I am sure the reward of knowing what you did is fantastic :happy: I wish you best of luck on the rest of your journey, there is definately not another train on your track to derail you :wink:
    Keep on truckin' :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Wow, that really great. Congrats !! Just keep focus you will finsh your goal soon. tc. big hug. :))
  • velvetechos
    Options
    You are truly amazing!
  • DwightJenkins
    DwightJenkins Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well one thing about MyFitnessPal, there is never a shortage of posters. :) Thanks to all of you for your kind words, but the real credit goes to Joannie, my prettier, sexier, smarter half. ( I'm the taller half so I don't get totally left out )

She never nags and she has a quiet strength that helps me through the rough spots. I a very lucky man to have her on my side.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Well one thing about MyFitnessPal, there is never a shortage of posters. :) Thanks to all of you for your kind words, but the real credit goes to Joannie, my prettier, sexier, smarter half. ( I'm the taller half so I don't get totally left out )

She never nags and she has a quiet strength that helps me through the rough spots. I a very lucky man to have her on my side.

You obviouly had a support group, and you've come such a long way. Do you have any gems of advice? Any rules you stuck to? Motivations? I would love to hear more.
  • JoannieJenkins
    JoannieJenkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You don't give yourself enough credit. I started this thing but it was YOU who kept at it and learned how to say NO (to all those tempting distractions) We learned together how to make healthier substitutes, and YOU didn't complain when they didn't taste just right. In the same amount of time I lost 44 pounds. So YOU are the one with willpower, and are MY inspiration to keep eating healthy, and lose the rest of my extra baggage.
    I love you sweetie... we'll both be healthy so we can be here to spend LOTS of time together 8)
  • DwightJenkins
    DwightJenkins Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You don't give yourself enough credit. I started this thing but it was YOU who kept at it and learned how to say NO (to all those tempting distractions) We learned together how to make healthier substitutes, and YOU didn't complain when they didn't taste just right. In the same amount of time I lost 44 pounds. So YOU are the one with willpower, and are MY inspiration to keep eating healthy, and lose the rest of my extra baggage.
    I love you sweetie... we'll both be healthy so we can be here to spend LOTS of time together 8)
    There's my advice... get someone like this you want to spend a looonnnngggg time with... :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    There's my advice... get someone like this you want to spend a looonnnngggg time with... :)
    Well Joannie definitely is a Sweetie Pie and I'm proud to call her a friend xo

I'm so proud of both of you taking the journey together, so you can be enjoying all life has to offer. Terrific job Dwight! Joannie you done good findin' the 'MAN'. You guys are so adorable together:tongue::flowerforyou:

One day I hope to find someone again to call my best friend and be as sweet on as you two are with one another! I know when I'm ready my day will come, I think I've just not been ready yet.:wink:

xooxox's
  • Jolauer
    Jolauer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

A true gentleman
  • marlenia
    marlenia Posts: 33
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    OMG you are amazing!! thanks for sharing, keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!