EXTREMELY NAUSEOUS AND DIZZY!

Options
lisaelainee
lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
The last two days I have been really stressed and I didn't end up eating much (not intentional).
What I ate in the last two days: a little bit of steak, little bit of fruit.
I feel extremely nauseous and I walked to the fridge and nearly fainted. I feel extremely dizzy to the point I cannot walk short distances and had to lay myself on the ground next to the fridge and my boyfriend had to try help me get back to my room (fridge is 2-3 metres away from my room)

What should I eat today? Its 3am and a 24 hour super market is open.
What should I also eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?

Going to buy crackers and toast what else?
Please help

Replies

• jakkisr
    jakkisr Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your diary is private so it's impossible to tell. I suspect though that you haven't eaten enough. I suspect also you probably know this ... Your body just told you well and truly! Listen to your body, it tells you what it needs.
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    uh, how about anything!?!?
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you haven't eaten enough. In fact, I'd be willing to bet money you haven't eaten enough.
    Just go and eat. Anything. Maybe a sandwich and some fruit.
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    RickNeedzToGetShreaded Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'd say anything lol.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    uh, how about anything!?!?

This
  • Mya_Tala
    Mya_Tala Posts: 9
    Options
    I'd say eat just about anything at this point before you pass out. It also sounds like you wont be up for cooking (I'd also suggest someone else drives to the store) so you could buy a rotisserie chicken and the stores usually have pre-made baked potatoes and other such dishes. Whatever you do get yourself a meal and i'd suggest getting it fast.
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    bananas. and any other food you have in the house.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I hope you're getting enough fluid intake! These symptoms can be any number of things but dehydration pops into my mind first.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    drink some oj or eat some peanut butter sounds like low blood sugar
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    How about a trip to the doctor's office?

0_o
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I sense the OP is someone who doesn't really practice the art of good eating or enough eating. Another case of "I'll do anything to lose weight, including putting myself at risk for starvation, because I really, really, really need to be skinny!"

She's 19. 'nuf said.
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I sense the OP is someone who doesn't really practice the art of good eating or enough eating. Another case of "I'll do anything to lose weight, including putting myself at risk for starvation, because I really, really, really need to be skinny!"

She's 19. 'nuf said.

A little harsh, but probably true...but LOVE your ticker..."NO WHINING".
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You need to eat FOOD. Preferably healthy food. You need to eat at least 1,200 calories a day. You weighed 125 pounds when you joined here but want to lose 39 pounds (Assuming I did the math right 57 kg and 18 kg). Something is wrong with this picture.

Get some professional help before you kill yourself.
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Firstly I said UNINTENTIONAL, secondly I asked what is good to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
    I am not starving myself.
    Normally I eat all day and a lot!
    I just started medication that one of the side effects is loss of appetite and have now stopped taking it because the medication ie not worth the side effects.

I hope you all feel proud of making a sick girl cry.
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Firstly I said UNINTENTIONAL, secondly I asked what is good to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
    I just started medication that one of the side effects is loss of appetite and have now stopped taking it because the medication ie not worth the side effects.

I'm sorry that the posts upset you. People were trying to help you based on the info you provided, that was a bit unclear, I'm sure because you're not feeling well. Whenever you post things, there will be helpful people, and also people who are unkind. If you are easily upset, then I'd suggest not posting things & just asking your MFP friends. Hope you feel better soon.
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options

I'm sure they didn't mean to. But for what it's worth I'm sorry.

I would start out eating light, some runny sweet porridge or cereal with sugar because it sounds to me like you have low blood sugar and are hungry. Drink lots of water because you may very well be dehydrated and then snack throughout the day gradually building up to heavier foods. For lunch eggs on toast would work, AND some fruit for dinner have a normal sized dinner with lots of protein and veg. Like is said before SNACK ALLOT. if you have barely eaten for two days you need food and lots of it.

Also just a stab in the dark if the medication is antidepressants keep taking them but focus on eating the nausea will go away after a few days. Allot of y family take them and each time they start stop or change their stomachs get upset. One of the side effects no one talks about.
  • AshlyRamos
    AshlyRamos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Not to be too mean, but according to this post and the information on your profile, you need to see a Doctor and a Therapist! Seems like you have some major self-esteem issues that are causing you to go to measures that aren't healthy (i.e. fainting). Get some help, girl!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    1) See a doctor, see a Psychologist, and get your issues sorted out as it is clear you have them.
    2) Stop asking questions, when you already know what the problem is. People will not be impressed by your lack of eating, and to be honest, though I am usually loath to say such things, you are coming across as seeking attention.
    Seek help. Not the attention of strangers on the internet.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    mmmm comfort food: potatoe soup, hot chocolate.. something warm and yummy - if you haven't been eating something that sounds good to you. Otherwise if you don't eat you are just going to get worse. I know I sound like a mom - because I am one!! :)
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    mmmm comfort food: potatoe soup, hot chocolate.. something warm and yummy - if you haven't been eating something that sounds good to you. Otherwise if you don't eat you are just going to get worse. I know I sound like a mom - because I am one!! :)

I'm a mom too. In fact, I have a 17 year old daughter. I would be just as harsh with my daughter as I have been here. My mommy senses are tingling and I believe this OP has issues greater than "just wasn't hungry". I believe it goes into "I have a MAJOR issue with food and am terrified to gain weight so I am not going to eat healthy or enough."

As an add: my daughter took medicine that killed her appetite, too. But, she got used to it and when it wore off, she would eat a lot to make up for it.